NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Potato burrito all the way. Used to get the potato burrito with carnitas, rice, beans, pico, ranch all wrapped in the green tortilla (spinach?)... that was my shit! Been many years.

Used to know a good guy with a GSX-R that sent me a pic that looks just like your avatar, when he finally learned how to wheelie.

The burrito talk has me craving Ramones on Camp Pendleton over in Camp Horno. Anyone who's been there knows what I'm talking about with their California burritos. I ate 5 in one day and had at least 1 of their burritos every day. It was like a 5min walk from my barracks so it was usually one of the only close options but it was always worth it. The California burrito is just beef, cheese, sour cream, and French fries. So good!

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
The burrito talk has me craving Ramones on Camp Pendleton over in Camp Horno. Anyone who's been there knows what I'm talking about with their California burritos. I ate 5 in one day and had at least 1 of their burritos every day. It was like a 5min walk from my barracks so it was usually one of the only close options but it was always worth it. The California burrito is just beef, cheese, sour cream, and French fries. So good!

Mesa Az, Filibertos. 1 burrito will hold you all day.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Mesa Az, Filibertos. 1 burrito will hold you all day.

I've seen some of the baby sized burritos. Ramones burritos were easily a single serving fill up, but when you are sweating your ass off all day every day you work up a huge appetite and a California burrito always sounded good every time lol.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

Wish I had a good spot for burritos, have not found one here unfortunately. I could live on burritos.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 9.07.06 PM.png

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
bCuz TaKoS r BeSt

****ing stupid San Antonio.

tacos are good and all, but I’ll take burritos all day.

Definitely don't get the taco (over)hype. I'll eat tacos any time but I don't eat tacos unless someone is offering them to me. I'll go out of my way for a burrito though.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member

You're telling me you don't think all the white girls that put "all I need is tacos..." on their Tinder and POF profiles aren't going a little over the top with the taco obsession? Unless that is just code for "I want to sit on your face" and I'm just completely oblivious... and missing out! Lol

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
You're telling me you don't think all the white girls that put "all I need is tacos..." on their Tinder and POF profiles aren't going a little over the top with the taco obsession? Unless that is just code for "I want to sit on your face" and I'm just completely oblivious... and missing out! Lol

never been on tinder and it’s been a long minute since por, but if I remember correctly, girls here (San Antonio) DEFINITELY eat their tacos.

Bunch of whales and water buffaloes over here... lol

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
never been on tinder and it’s been a long minute since por, but if I remember correctly, girls here (San Antonio) DEFINITELY eat their tacos.

Bunch of whales and water buffaloes over here... lol

Bunch of freaks like ole' Shannon over here in Antifa country, and plenty of whales too lol

SVTFastBack

Established Member
I have a giant frig drawer dedicated to Hot One's sauces and salsa's for burritos, if you show up asking for a taco you'll have to get it out of the pet food cabinet and eat those messy sobs out with the animals. It'd be like going all out and making manly, thick, meaty and densely packed masterpieces stating you eat like you live, to pleasure your wife, to pleasure your stomach. Oh, but don't forget your buddy next to you asking if you have some taquitos as you don't serve tacos but being polite about letting you know they are on a mission to find them self and exploring their sexuality.

Users who are viewing this thread