NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Screenshot_20200825-142612.jpeg

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Secret, have your first at 15, then have your daughter have hers at 15.

30 and a grandma. MTV was going to have a series until they realized girls where getting pregnant on purpose to be on Teen Mom.

Proving that bitches are ****in crazy

buffalosoldier

Established Member
I have been single for over 27 years, I can't imagine ever getting attached on a personal level with a female again. I am not saying I don't like their body parts but all women are crazy, some starting in their teens and by the time they hit menopause they are completely insane. You can't trust them. They do not process thoughts and information like men do. They will lie, steal, and cheat. They will treat you like an ATM. Have I left anything out? Good luck and don't let yourself get trapped.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I have been single for over 27 years, I can't imagine ever getting attached on a personal level with a female again. I am not saying I don't like their body parts but all women are crazy, some starting in their teens and by the time they hit menopause they are completely insane. You can't trust them. They do not process thoughts and information like men do. They will lie, steal, and cheat. They will treat you like an ATM. Have I left anything out? Good luck and don't let yourself get trapped.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

your forgot to mention that pregnancy amplifies that to the power of 3.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Nothing terrible. We were great together and things were going well for the most part but she had often crippling Lyme disease which ended up taking her focus off of us and felt she needed to be more focused on her so she moved back home to the East coast to go live alone where she can focus on her health. I understood it. She was playing house wife with me and was great at it but her health was slipping and she wasn't able to do the things she felt she needed to be doing.

that’s a shame man. Sounds like she is a pretty decent female. Sounds like she is doing that because she feels like a “burden” to you. Not sure how much the relationship is worth it to you, but perhaps you consider showing her otherwise.

anyways... best of luck with it!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
that’s a shame man. Sounds like she is a pretty decent female. Sounds like she is doing that because she feels like a “burden” to you. Not sure how much the relationship is worth it to you, but perhaps you consider showing her otherwise.

anyways... best of luck with it!

I think it was actually the other way around. I was becoming a burden to her and her health. I don't feel it was personal but just the nature of being in a relationship. I forgive her and we still talk every so often. We both ideally want to be able to be together but she just can't do it so it's whatever now, and there's no going back.

Users who are viewing this thread