NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=ca434c&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=Z-48up3wG8UAX_T8-IE&_nc_ht=scontent.fiws1-1.jpg

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member

I'm going to tell you how F'ed up some women are. A buddy in his late 70's came by the house with a 20-something chic I had never seen before. She was smokin' hot and barely dressed, too.

We were sitting at the dining-room table and I said "Angelo, how did you meet this young lady?" being a bit cheeky. Angelo said "Oh, she's a prostitute. Honey, show Marc your tits." Right there, without missing a beat, she pulled out the cash and prizes.

Angelo said "You like what you see?" I was like, "Hell yea. She's amazing." He said "for $50 she'll do whatever you want."

With a huge smile on my face, I pull a $50 bill out of my pocket and slap it on the table. I looked her dead in the eyes and said "Empty my dishwasher, putting everything in the cupboard and put my clean laundry away while I talk to Angelo for a few minutes."

Would you believe that crazy chic said "I'm confused. Is this a joke?" I said "No, finish my chores while I talked to Angelo." Sh said "No ****ing way."

She would have sex with a total stranger but refused to clean the house for the same money.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I'm going to tell you how F'ed up some women are. A buddy in his late 70's came by the house with a 20-something chic I had never seen before. She was smokin' hot and barely dressed, too.

We were sitting at the dining-room table and I said "Angelo, how did you meet this young lady?" being a bit cheeky. Angelo said "Oh, she's a prostitute. Honey, show Marc your tits." Right there, without missing a beat, she pulled out the cash and prizes.

Angelo said "You like what you see?" I was like, "Hell yea. She's amazing." He said "for $50 she'll do whatever you want."

With a huge smile on my face, I pull a $50 bill out of my pocket and slap it on the table. I looked her dead in the eyes and said "Empty my dishwasher, putting everything in the cupboard and put my clean laundry away while I talk to Angelo for a few minutes."

Would you believe that crazy chic said "I'm confused. Is this a joke?" I said "No, finish my chores while I talked to Angelo." Sh said "No ****ing way."

She would have sex with a total stranger but refused to clean the house for the same money.

Guessing she wasn't Latino.

Edit: And before you say how ****ed up that is... Really who is this insulting?

Last edited:

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Not my first rodeo (or his), it's a joke. Damn, you'd think he missed 4th gear the way you jumped in white knighting.

Side note since we're watching old classics. Drunk and re-reading some of the Hybred thread, has that video been scrubed from the web?

Looking back we were real rough of her but.... yeah, talk shit like that and go down hard.

Users who are viewing this thread