NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
1000 stories Zinfandel is one of the best red wine blends I have found. Red wine for me all day long but at room temp. You guys are making me thirsty and I’m already on my third beer. Wife has been on a vodka kick lately because “it’s less carbs” what ever you say honey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I worked for a winery when I was younger, before the army. Fun facts, wine is a food, wine can make food taste better. White zin, otherwise know as liquid panty remover is a regular red zin grape treated like a white wine. Red wine gets its color from the skins, the grapes are crushed and the juice and skins both go in the tank. Over a week or two the juice is pumped from the bottom of the tank to the top to bleed the skins color into the juice. The sugar content in the grape is called brix. Brix content determines how much the farmer gets paid and also determines the alcohol content. Over 14% and it’s in a different tax bracket so excess is spun off in a centrifuge. Excess alcohol is in the 190 proof range and becomes something like everclear. It’s a great day to work with the tank trucks when their previous load was spin-off from someone like korbel brandy. 3-4 gallons of 190 proof will settle into the bottom lines of the tanks and you now have the makings for a huge batch of jungle juice. Party on!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
I heard something like that from s friend of mine back in my Army days. His family had something to do with Vineyards. I remember him telling me about some super strong stuff that was like a left over or something.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
g?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=ca434c&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=_1PflepSiLoAX_G0yMn&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.jpg

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I worked for a winery when I was younger, before the army. Fun facts, wine is a food, wine can make food taste better. White zin, otherwise know as liquid panty remover is a regular red zin grape treated like a white wine. Red wine gets its color from the skins, the grapes are crushed and the juice and skins both go in the tank. Over a week or two the juice is pumped from the bottom of the tank to the top to bleed the skins color into the juice. The sugar content in the grape is called brix. Brix content determines how much the farmer gets paid and also determines the alcohol content. Over 14% and it’s in a different tax bracket so excess is spun off in a centrifuge. Excess alcohol is in the 190 proof range and becomes something like everclear. It’s a great day to work with the tank trucks when their previous load was spin-off from someone like korbel brandy. 3-4 gallons of 190 proof will settle into the bottom lines of the tanks and you now have the makings for a huge batch of jungle juice. Party on!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Sounds like a fun job.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
But one day I started to have sciatic nerve flare ups and it was killing me while at work to the point where I felt like I wanted to claw at may back and legs. It felt like it was flaring up after every time I drank so because the pain was so bad I quit drinking overnight and since then I have had barely any pain.

Drinking instigates thiamine deficiency and the earlier symptom of a deficiency is nerve inflammation.

Users who are viewing this thread