NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

FJohnny

Established Member
Uneven tits.....who needs that?

I checked and they do seem a bit uneven. It may have just been the camera angle so I am going to do a more in-depth check later. If I find out that they are actually NOT uneven then someone owes someone an apology.

72SBC

Established Member
Just never been into her or her uneven tatas... different strokes homie. Knew the hate would rain down for my commentary.

I’m with you man, I’m with you. When you realize what these dudes are drooling over in the wife’s/GF thread you’ll understand that not everyone has the same standards.

I’m sure I’ll get roasted for this as well.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
I’m with you man, I’m with you. When you realize what these dudes are drooling over in the wife’s/GF thread you’ll understand that not everyone has the same standards
I’m sure I’ll get roasted for this as well.

Put up or shut up! No roast involved!

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
c_oc=AQlqvOMVfJUG7V-xMJcl8n-qCp1iiw3bj_JSlNFCLm_AOzvP4bk9u-GIMy-wq4odDjU&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-1.png

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
It’s pretty simple. Think who the designers are that hires the models. What type of person are they attracted to? Gay friend of mine from law school explained that to me years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
It's actually wrong. The reason a runway model is thin is because it's about the clothes. Clothes and material also look best in smaller sizes and it's cheaper and easier to make a smaller outfit.

It also makes the shows easier to put on when all models are basically the same hight and shape and the clothes are designed around that standard form.

You are to be looking at those girls going "dayum she's hot!" that's what beauty pageants, pin ups and wet t-shirt contests are for.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
It’s pretty simple. Think who the designers are that hires the models. What type of person are they attracted to? Gay friend of mine from law school explained that to me years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
It's actually wrong. The reason a runway model is thin is because it's about the clothes. Clothes and material also look best in smaller sizes and it's cheaper and easier to make a smaller outfit.

It also makes the shows easier to put on when all models are basically the same hight and shape and the clothes are designed around that standard form.

You are to be looking at those girls going "dayum she's hot!" that's what beauty pageants, pin ups and wet t-shirt contests are for.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

Wrong, Sid had it right, it just isn't PC to say it. Your version is what the PC police spit out to cover the 100% unnatural skin and bone anorexics the mud packers in charge trot out on the runway.

Users who are viewing this thread