NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

musclefan21

Established Member
Wait wait wait... you are telling me, that this exact girl works out at your gym?

Those are definitely NOT implants bro, them cheeks are home grown, fed with momma’s mashed potatoes and papa’s pasta.

Those thighs are not small, by any means or stretch of the imagination. Please look again.

She is stacked up top and at the bottom; only thing small about this girl is her waist.

I’m not saying that the girl has THE perfect body, but I most certainly would pick the corn out of her shit.

Agree to disagree?

* Edit... It appears that I got Jynx confused with Lela Star. Yes, Jynx is very nice! Wank away!
Haha!! No, not her. I was talking about another girl.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
nc_oc=AQl1_d8jMImCbKtiIcx8iZUCUp6b5qWOrpSpPm4ziBNKcx93dLHynsGEQwnbvpZjYSk&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

nc_oc=AQmUJ8wYV3gf8tYGuDyGzECg_viUa58--_fskrAxT8ZcYIobROfRJrj9qvjeWqKVn6w&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

nc_oc=AQkt6iCMO1kvg8CcBNuePLN5rd4DnHW4v5yqCa22KvwcWbSgbPIT7dheZ3w41h0V2pc&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I used to get drunk and ask chicks if they wanted to chicken fight on the condition they had to face the opposite direction.... never worked.

Got laughs, and also got called an ass a few times.

FJohnny

Established Member
I used to get drunk and ask chicks if they wanted to chicken fight on the condition they had to face the opposite direction.... never worked.

Got laughs, and also got called an ass a few times.

Ha ha. C'mon, man, you had to get at least a few takers......

Users who are viewing this thread