IMG_2639.JPG

IMG_2640.JPG

IMG_2642.JPG

IMG_2643.JPG

My spirit animal is a Kamori Goat using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Cracks me up that his weapon of choice was a ****ing broom. Seriously? Of all the implements in the house, a BROOM is what you choose to defend yourself from a razor-clawed sharp-toothed angry-ass raccoon?
I would sit back and watch someone do that. Why not? That would be better than any MMA fight.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Cracks me up that his weapon of choice was a ****ing broom. Seriously? Of all the implements in the house, a BROOM is what you choose to defend yourself from a razor-clawed sharp-toothed angry-ass raccoon?

Them sumbitches are tough creatures. I had one trying to get into my goose house one morning. I went out there and shot it with a 12 gauge buckshot from about 5 yards, It flipped that racoon over and it took off running. A minute later it came back and I hit again with buckshot. This time it started circling in this death spin screaming. Not wanting to see it suffer I grabbed my Ruger 10/22 and started unloading head shots to put it out of its misery. I took 3 direct head shots for it to stop moving.

For those that don't know, once a racoon has found your livestock it will come back every night until it kills them.

Users who are viewing this thread