NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
48366974_10161292062295381_6865836841375891456_n.jpg

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
No asking for tit pics? Do you even SVTP?
When I was younger and used to road trip by myself, I would text a phone number that was like 1 number different from my own as the people were generally in my area and they would sometimes be willing to text. Just to shoot the shit.

Coming back from Billings to Denver I talked to some lady for a few hours and she eventually sent me pics. Lol she probably had 100lbs on me and I never texted her again. She kept texting me for like 3 days after that. I guess that was probably mean lol.

Some people also get super upset when you do this.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

That was during the Comedy Central Roast for him. If you notice in the video after he makes the joke they show 2 people standing up clapping and cheering for him. They are none other than John Legend and Chrissy Teigen. Funny how they go to watch him back then and cheer him on but constantly talk shit about him now. That was just in 2011 too. I wonder what changed?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
When I was younger and used to road trip by myself, I would text a phone number that was like 1 number different from my own as the people were generally in my area and they would sometimes be willing to text. Just to shoot the shit.

Coming back from Billings to Denver I talked to some lady for a few hours and she eventually sent me pics. Lol she probably had 100lbs on me and I never texted her again. She kept texting me for like 3 days after that. I guess that was probably mean lol.

Some people also get super upset when you do this.

48356282_10157239489502216_5811218410800939008_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

Zemedici

Established Member
That was during the Comedy Central Roast for him. If you notice in the video after he makes the joke they show 2 people standing up clapping and cheering for him. They are none other than John Legend and Chrissy Teigen. Funny how they go to watch him back then and cheer him on but constantly talk shit about him now. That was just in 2011 too. I wonder what changed?

They weren't in the spotlight, so had to do something to get back into the spotlight, eh?

Tiegen is ****ing aids. So annoying.

John legend is paid to sing

Tiegen is paid to not wear clothes.

Neither one's job is politics....

jmsa540

Established Member
They weren't in the spotlight, so had to do something to get back into the spotlight, eh?

Tiegen is ****ing aids. So annoying.

John legend is paid to sing

Tiegen is paid to not wear clothes.

Neither one's job is politics....
She is so odd looking.

Sent from my SM-G892A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread