NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
This has been a pretty rough page.

I'm about to make it worse.

44946546_1934097220010361_6322299006261133312_n-jpg.1525000

It is legit, very bad to sit too close to a TV that has a CRT. Especially over extended periods of time.

Electrons move from the back of the tube to the front of the tube and illuminate phosphorous to make the image. Lots of electrons are moving so fast, instead of getting grounded out, they come out the front of the glass tube into the atmosphere.

If you sit right in front of a CRT TV, you literally cook your cells with RF radiation. It can cause blindness, brain damage, and a host of other problems. The minimum safe distance for a CRT TV is 6 feet, while other tech style TV's (plasma, LED, etc.) is 18 inches.

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
I'm about to make it worse.

It is legit, very bad to sit too close to a TV that has a CRT. Especially over extended periods of time.

Electrons move from the back of the tube to the front of the tube and illuminate phosphorous to make the image. Lots of electrons are moving so fast, instead of getting grounded out, they come out the front of the glass tube into the atmosphere.

If you sit right in front of a CRT TV, you literally cook your cells with RF radiation. It can cause blindness, brain damage, and a host of other problems. The minimum safe distance for a CRT TV is 6 feet, while other tech style TV's (plasma, LED, etc.) is 18 inches.
That explains why my brother is an idiot.

FJohnny

Established Member
Was thinking I really needed one of those beer pouring machines until it stuck the dirty neck of the bottle into the foam at the end. Yuck....I damn near puked into my mouth. Cool video, by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread