NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
You know that twat is hanging like some old chicken skin. You don't lick it, you just knaw on it like a cow chewing it's cud.

stop.jpg

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member

The question is, is Betty White saying this? Or is Betty White's vagina eating her shorts? I'm extremely turned on either way.

You know that twat is hanging like some old chicken skin. You don't lick it, you just knaw on it like a cow chewing it's cud.

I would tag Betty White. Yes sir. She’s a cool old gal and she deserves a good shagging. Who’s with me?.... not in the same room as me and Betty... you know what I mean... Skitz? Yeah I know you’re shaking your head in agreement right now...

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I would tag Betty White. Yes sir. She’s a cool old gal and she deserves a good shagging. Who’s with me?.... not in the same room as me and Betty... you know what I mean... Skitz? Yeah I know you’re shaking your head in agreement right now...

As old as that clam is you may not know if another man is pearl fishing in the same hole as you. Plus it doubles up the chances of a dusty squirt of cobwebs as she climaxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I've seen a lot of 80+ year old pussy in my line of work...can't say I've seen exactly what you describe but I've seen close...and perhaps worse

Users who are viewing this thread