NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Are those the newest Hellcats or Demons? I heard the hellcats might get the hood from the Demons but never heard for sure. I do like the rims.

"IIRC the blue rims are Demons and the other are Hellcat wide bodies" another member commented.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
29597396_1893007647405767_6990495584955546310_n.jpg

Kiohtee

Established Member
I get the premise behind the picture, but if Lowe's is leaving NASCAR because of expected performance versus what they're actually getting, then they don't need to be in NASCAR. They currently sponsor the GOAT.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
With the stringent rules he's competed under I also think he's the GOAT. Petty and E Sr. ran in different times. Most aggressive driver of all time was Sr. IMO, but the scientist and GOAT is Jimmy. He's won under every BS points system they stuck in front of him.
The only part of yer comment I disagree with is Jimmy being the GOAT.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I wouldn't go THAT far.

With the stringent rules he's competed under I also think he's the GOAT. Petty and E Sr. ran in different times. Most aggressive driver of all time was Sr. IMO, but the scientist and GOAT is Jimmy. He's won under every BS points system they stuck in front of him.

Exactly. Not to mention Petty and Earnhardt raced in fields where only about four, maybe five other guys actually had a legitimate shot to win a race. Plus back in those days the cars were tanks, so a little tire rub here and there or busted fenders on lap 60 wasn't a big deal. Nowadays, anybody inside the top-15 has a chance to win and the cars are extremely sensitive, making perfect driving a requisite of winning. I also look at the amount of wins JJ can string together in a year.

The only part of yer comment I disagree with is Jimmy being the GOAT.

Who would you say is GOAT then?

Users who are viewing this thread