NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I watch a fair number of videos posted like this.

The three observations from the vid here are the same as the rest.
1) These encounters are usually at VERY close range.
2) They happen very fast.
3) They are a complete surprise, meaning the gun is in your face as soon as you realize what's happening.

Which leads us to todays lesson...
1) If you don't carry with a round chambered you might as well leave your gun locked in the safe.
2) We can argue about safeties in another thread. None of my striker fire guns have thumb safeties, which is what I carry. (1911 style pistols I "might" carry are cocked and locked.)
3) Be damn sure you can draw from your holster quickly and discretely with one hand. I have more than one custom leather holster that carries well, feels great, but doesn't draw well like you saw in that video. I am slowly abandoning leather for kydex for that reason, unless I know that pistol will draw smoothly and quickly every time.

Well said my friend.

Btw video is toast now.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
26231850_1862960937095626_295294100890215382_n.png

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
Um, brains hanging out. Take it to a higher level. They even warned you before you put it up.

I know... I had a feeling anyway, which is why I asked before I posted... but if you don't challenge the man, they lable you a bitch and get shanked in the yard. Got to keep my forum creds on point to survive.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
I know... I had a feeling anyway, which is why I asked before I posted... but if you don't challenge the man, they lable you a bitch and get shanked in the yard. Got to keep my forum creds on point to survive.

You have forum creds. I just posted a dead horse with guts out and murder weapon, I don't know what that will get me in cred points though. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread