NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Zemedici

Established Member
You might not agree that it takes time to see the effects of economic policy but the logic follows. If Bush was responsible for Obama's first 6 years. Obama is responsible for Trumps first 6. I think that guy is confused.

how does that make sense when Bush was in office 8 years?

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
but obama only 'served' 4 - the rest of the time he was golfing :D

what the **** is going on here...so no president is responsible for anything? You Californians confuse me

As far as economic policies go, people usually do consider the economic growth for the president's first year or so at least partly due to the previous administration. It takes time to build up your administration and then come up with new policy and get it passed. Then it takes time to take effect and show results.

We haven't had any president's who have been viewed nearly as PRO Jobs as Trump in a long time though.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
none of it makes any sense, its not related. That's what we're saying.

The economic success is due to Trump's success with his new reforms / policies, not Obamas......

I wasn't saying it's true. Just meant the tweet was incongruent. He was trying to be clever but looks stupid.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
You might not agree that it takes time to see the effects of economic policy but the logic follows. If Bush was responsible for Obama's first 6 years. Obama is responsible for Trumps first 6. I think that guy is confused.

Obama had no results because he couldn't impose job killing regulations across every aspect of the economy fast enough. He made it crystal clear he was no friend of any kind of business and GDP reflected that fact quarter after quarter. Trump gets elected and businesses of every size know they finally have a friend and the off to the races the economy and the stock market went.

Obama trying to take credit is hilarious.

The writer makes perfect sense.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
****, back to funnies and get political discussion in the politics section!

56c100a4c8afc188bb9b005c7aacd147.jpg

2cb81fa80977e334012781dc3db99358.jpg

751be90607f460007a9d9d1cea8803a1.jpg

b441a85af3c33da3b08e0a91db3890aa.jpg

fe6c7ae61c03416f048d728ac3754976.jpg

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Obama had no results because he couldn't impose job killing regulations across every aspect of the economy fast enough. He made it crystal clear he was no friend of any kind of business and GDP reflected that fact quarter after quarter. Trump gets elected and businesses of every size know they finally have a friend and the off to the races the economy and the stock market went.

The writer makes perfect sense.

I'm not arguing the politics. I just meant as a simple logic problem if Obama thought the previous administration was responsible for his first 6 years he would think he was responsible 6 years after he left.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Lol so this is Obama's economy then. An economy that gave him mediocre results, but only up until the exact day DT took office, and then it decided to go on a run of record proportions. Got it... makes complete sense. Makes so much sense that I dont think I have ever heard anything more sensible.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

1slo5ohh

Established Member
Quick and dirty is RPM had the car a year, Owner paid $100k for car, and $60k in mods, owner of shop wrecks the car, tells owner he isn't paying, no shop insurance.

That isn't the car Fran wrecked. That one was black.

Zemedici

Established Member
Lol so this is Obama's economy then. An economy that gave him mediocre results, but only up until the exact day DT took office, and then it decided to go on a run of record proportions. Got it... makes complete sense. Makes so much sense that I dont think I have ever heard anything more sensible.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

That’s what I was getting at but I believe it got lost in translation, we really do need a sarcasm font

Users who are viewing this thread