. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
tumblr_m6v89dv4b_Q1ry14qgo1_500.gif

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
You take that back.

I'm not a 30 Seconds to Mars fan by any means, but what the hell are they thinking with that new release? What is all of this Alternative dance pop music coming out? Like The Killers new single. Shit is awful and it's why I listen to metal.

Zemedici

Established Member
I'm not a 30 Seconds to Mars fan by any means, but what the hell are they thinking with that new release? What is all of this Alternative dance pop music coming out? Like The Killers new single. Shit is awful and it's why I listen to metal.

Completely agree, but Jared Leto is still a successful actor as well as frontman of an international music group. Hahaha gotta give credit where it’s due....

SVTFastBack

Established Member
I do like him as an actor, I'll give him that.

If he wasn't such a douche in general he may have actually been likable at one point. Gotta love tho, for being a *method* actor his performances sure don't show f**king s*** put up against real legends and he still falls 10 stories short. His real life is super dramatic, in Dallas he didn't even have to act they probably just said hey, wanna show them something they've never seen before? Act like Jared Leto.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread