NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
Damn im all for big girls. But damn.....just no.
giphy.gif

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
A look inside a diseased mind. Must keep watching to the end to witness the extent of a person who lacks logic of any sort.

It reminds me of the scene in Austin Powers where the steamroller is coming at the guy and he is screaming, about to die, but it pans out and the steamroller is 50ft away moving 2mph. Just get in the ****ing car and leave lady! No one is coming after you, you just manufactured your own assault. I'm surprised she didn't start hitting herself in the face.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Damn. CRAZY.

Austin Powers reference was spot on!

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
A look inside a diseased mind. Must keep watching to the end to witness the extent of a person who lacks logic of any sort.

It reminds me of the scene in Austin Powers where the steamroller is coming at the guy and he is screaming, about to die, but it pans out and the steamroller is 50ft away moving 2mph. Just get in the ****ing car and leave lady! No one is coming after you, you just manufactured your own assault. I'm surprised she didn't start hitting herself in the face.

What a complete lunatic. She also lied quite a bit about the situation at the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newtermiowner03

Established Member

Man i dont know what to even say about that woman. But the sad thing is when you look at the women's rights movement every single one is like that. I couldn't imagine dealing with that here in South Carolina.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Man i dont know what to even say about that woman. But the sad thing is when you look at the women's rights movement every single one is like that. I couldn't imagine dealing with that here in South Carolina.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

She'd probably just collapse into the fetal position out of sheer horror.

Users who are viewing this thread