2a0795c1a4dd07f66e822f962f8a7176.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blown 89

Established Member
Quoted... Just to quote..
And we thank you for that.

Today on I90 in upstate NY.

upload pics
There's nothing more pathetic than forum armchair quarterbacks that don't race criticizing people that actually do. I see all sorts of Jerry rigged contraptions at the track and good for them for doing whatever they need to do to get themselves out there.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

There's nothing more pathetic than forum armchair quarterbacks that don't race criticizing people that actually do. I see all sorts of Jerry rigged contraptions at the track and good for them for doing whatever they need to do to get themselves out there.

Bro, I dont think that by posting the pic, he was necessarily implying that the GTR guy was some sort of clown or anything negative... Lol.

Maybe he posted it as "here is something that you dont see every day, and will bring a smile to your face" type thing....

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Bro, I dont think that by posting the pic, he was necessarily implying that the GTR guy was some sort of clown or anything negative... Lol.

Maybe he posted it as "here is something that you dont see every day, and will bring a smile to your face" type thing....

That's how I saw it.

coposrv

Established Member

Truth. There's a auto cross set up notch I've seen near me with a similar set up. Good for him making it work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread