NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member

That one is so true.

When I was younger I came home one day and my mother said, "I think there is a letter from your school for you on the table." I looked at the letter and asked my mother how did the post office manage to get delivered to the house. She didn't understand the questions so I showed her the envelope.

She had opened the letter, read it, and then re-sealed it. The problem was that she put the letter in backwards so the address was no longer in the window of the envelope.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
rWFHO6N1UiGu4.gif

mnewxcv

Established Member
Can someone get workmans comp for blatant misuse of company equipment, disregard for safety, and acting outside the scope of one's job? lol.

most large scale companies have policies to cover their asses in this situation, in the form of a document employees sign stating they have completed training etc. Most of the time they'd pay for the workman's comp, but if it's blatant negligence or becomes a trend, it is sufficient justification for termination.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I had started seeing it and figured it had to be a joke or something. Apparently he's dead serious and seriously delusional.

the article I saw said part of the logic of his request was that he is the best artist alive and one of the best to ever live.

it also quoted him from another interview saying hes a millionaire playing a billionaire's game and hes proud of his debt (which was around 16 million at the time)

Users who are viewing this thread