NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I'm sorry, but Ford owners ever since the 03 cobra have had the biggest Egos out of any car owners i've ever seen, and you guys act like Ford was always on top. Sorry, but the truth is, they at some point or another 1 up each other, GM did it in the 90s, Ford is doing it now. Now enough of the little BS and post some actual funny pictures.

Anyone says that when someone has a faster car, it's like the go to statement. The performance king has been switching between GM and Ford since the very start, I think we ALL know that. It's a great battle that GM and Ford fans benefit from, hence the new '13 GT500 and '12 ZL1.

The 03-04 cobra also didn't come with 1/2 the stuff the new cars come with. Yes, the Shelby is an expensive mustang, but it's A LOT more car than the cobra is EVERY area.

Correct, just like the Terminator is much more car than any fox in EVERY area, never said otherwise and that's why they cost so much.

The funny.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...U20wShlXOH68WjCZw&sig2=CCseFdaFBDX04fYr-l3IDQ

Last edited:

dooberGN

Established Member
The 03-04 cobra also didn't come with 1/2 the stuff the new cars come with. Yes, the Shelby is an expensive mustang, but it's A LOT more car than the cobra is EVERY area.

Don't forget about 87-97 either...

I say to 97 cause come on/..LT1's still could do sh1t against 5.0 pushrods...

5.0-cobra.gif

Fixed that up for ya... 4.6 started in 96 and the first 3 years weren't anything to really brag about....lol

yeah..let's forget about the 2V era...lol

I love the Cobra but my totally stock 1999 FRC Corvette walked a stock Cobra. Even tried a different driver in the Cobra for comparison and I still won. So the 4.6 2V or 4V still isnt up to par against a 1999 LS1!

lolwut. 98 LS1 taking out even a 3V GT. Funny guy.

Fbody SS could barely smack a 99/01 Cobra. SN95 GT was no comparison, but then again its not like the 98-02's had an equivalent model package, so hard to compare GT vs Z28/SS. Mach1 was also on par with SS performance. We wont even talk about road course performance, the SS's had about zero handling capabilities and were a straight line only car, both a 99/01 Cobra and Mach1 were good turners for their time.

You wanna bring up rarity models like the Earnhardt Intimidators and Blackbirds? Uhh......00 Cobra R much? Could also go that route with Saleen and Roush models, but we wont go into that.

Termi's cost a fortune? MSRP was $34k. What was the MSRP for a 2002 Camaro SS? $32ish? Yeah, thats a total fortune right there.....

Back to teh LOLZ!

Easily the LS1 has the edge there, especially an 02 T56.
Back to lolz!

Anyone says that when someone has a faster car, it's like the go to statement. The performance king has been switching between GM and Ford since the very start, I think we ALL know that. It's a great battle that GM and Ford fans benefit from, hence the new '13 GT500 and '12 ZL1.

Correct, just like the Terminator is much more car than any fox in EVERY area, never said otherwise and that's why they cost so much.

The funny.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...U20wShlXOH68WjCZw&sig2=CCseFdaFBDX04fYr-l3IDQ

dsch9s9ck6xzzmj9zly.gif

THE_STIG

Established Member
To the faggots arguing about engines:

[youtube_browser]7FYTc55nGEI[/youtube_browser]

back to the because racecar pics.

Users who are viewing this thread