NPR on December 4th?

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Sounds good man. Looking forward to it! Cant wait to see the C/S! Shell run hard. BTW Andrews gonna be at drill that weekend so he's not coming:bored:

She's debating if she really likes the Grabber blue. Drove the one at Banner. We'll see.:shrug:

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
She's debating if she really likes the Grabber blue. Drove the one at Banner. We'll see.:shrug:

What sales man you talk to there?

When I bought mine I went through John Kreeger and Ryan Wade. John and ryan are super cool and were awsome to work with. John is old school and Ryan is def the newer generation of car sales. Im not sure if Ryan is there anymore if he is he is at managers desk.
Another salesman Ive talked to is Joey. Cant remember his last name. Said if I gave anybody his name he would take care of them and give me a kick back :lol:. I would believe it when I see it.

jcveron

Established Member

dont let her buy some stupid color...GB is the only color on 5.0s

Wouldn't come anyway, I just had surgery and am down for 6 weeks+ (recovery). I've been on pain meds and in and out sleeping. I have no desire to show up to the track anyhow. So Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas.

Hope you get well man. HT and MC to you too

Last edited:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member

No, it's up in the air on what she wants. We're also waiting on a company vehicle for her, as she is currently putting about 4000 miles a month on her car. However if my shit doesn't get faster, it may get traded. Buddy in his 5.0 auto with 4.10's, CAI, tune, and 125 shot went 10.95.:eek: Those are
Z06 destroyers with minimal mods.:idea:

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Ill be at a show at the lakefront saturday in the cobra, and run my daily stock boost Monte carlo SS at the track 15s woooo. Still havent fixed 4th in the cobra and my nittos look like drews runflats.

Users who are viewing this thread