Now this is Stance! New wheel setup!

F8L BYT

Established Member
Finally pulled the trigger on the set of wheels I've wanted for a while! Really happy with how it came out! Figured I would share with my sn95 brothers! (sorry lighting sucked, only time I had a chance)

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender_1.jpg

FullSizeRender_2_1.jpg

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I really dig it. What size are the rears? Looks like you managed to squeeze a lot of tire under there.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
What is the wheel setup on the rear and the rear brake setup.. Looks like you're running 13" rear rotors?

JustinG60

Terminatorless : (
Established Member
Stance-Nation-Japan-29-1200x800.jpg

do you even stance, bro?!

haha sorry, the word stance always has a negative connotation to me now after people started putting ridiculous camber on their car and call it "stanced"

on a serious note, looks awesome! forgot to ask... not good enough to know, 26" or 28" rear? ...or something else?

F8L BYT

Established Member
Looks so sick against the BAB. :bowdown:

Thanks man! I appreciate it!

I really dig it. What size are the rears? Looks like you managed to squeeze a lot of tire under there.

Faurk yes rake looks good man what tire you running mt?

do you even stance, bro?!

haha sorry, the word stance always has a negative connotation to me now after people started putting ridiculous camber on their car and call it "stanced"

on a serious note, looks awesome! forgot to ask... not good enough to know, 26" or 28" rear? ...or something else?

What is the wheel setup on the rear and the rear brake setup.. Looks like you're running 13" rear rotors?

Thanks fellas! Rear wheels are Champion speed series beadlocks. 15x10 6.5bs

Tires are 28x11.50 Mickey Thomson ET Street R (bias-ply)

Brakes are factory cobra brakes with Baer rotors. Had to do a lot of grinding but they fit :)

yfz162

88mph....serious shit!!!!
Established Member
Looks facking sick!!!! The SN's need rake and that is a fine example......nice!

Blown38

Established Member
Hell yeah looks great! I've been thinking about getting those champion wheels for the marauder. The 15x10s fitting over the cobra brakes gives me hope. And they match the welds pretty good.

F8L BYT

Established Member
Thanks guys!!! :beer:

So are the baer rear rotors the factory size or are they 13" rears?

They are the factory Cobra brakes so 13' front and 11.65 rears, The rotors are Bear stock size replacements. Sorry I wasn't very clear earlier lol

F8L BYT

Established Member
Damn that looks sick! What springs are you running front and rear?

Thanks man! They are coilovers on the front, and the rears are eibach lowering springs haha. I'm planning on changing them to stock springs with a coil cut though.

BOTTLEFED5

booost+spray= me
Established Member
Any pictures of how much is taken off the rear calipers to make the champions fit?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

F8L BYT

Established Member
What size and lb spring are u running up front?

It's the Team Z front end, and they are 12-150 springs and Fox body Struts

Any pictures of how much is taken off the rear calipers to make the champions fit?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I'll grab some this weekend, but it will be hard to tell since I have painted them again, but I'll try to point out the major spots I had to grind. I'm eventually switching to Strange brakes so this is just a temporary fix

Users who are viewing this thread