charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
646.jpg

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
it would have been great if the guy walked out and then said "wtf is this factory five bullshit?! i wanted to ride in a real cobra!" and stormed back inside :D

great of those guys to do that :thumbsup:

mr2cam

Established Member
Wow, the news needs more stories like this, so much negativity in the news. Very cool!

RSbeast

Established Member
it would have been great if the guy walked out and then said "wtf is this factory five bullshit?! i wanted to ride in a real cobra!" and stormed back inside :D

great of those guys to do that :thumbsup:

+1 lol

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
sooooo much WIN in that clip/story. we definately need more people like this in our country!

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Great story. Definitely puts some faith back in certain people. Thanks for sharing and once again thanks to those who brought cars if anyone on here

myrare1

Established Member
Thanks for posting, great story!

I reminds me of the group of high end car owners that pick up really sick people that don't have the means to get to their much needed treatments and appointments.

I was going to post but I don't want to thread jack.

Kenne Bell

Established Member
I can tell you first hand that there are great people out there, as some of you may or may not know my wife passed away very young on July 2, 2011 from pancreatic cancer...We had help from complete strangers...some from SVT! Something I'm forever greatful for...this story hits home. These people make the hard times easier.Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread