Now THIS is a wife

BradN01

Yes, it's factory paint
Established Member
Didn't see this anywhere in a thread so I decided to post it here. It says the video came out earlier this year. This got the ole tear ducts flowing.

I'll shut up now and let the video speak for itself. If any of the AC Cobra owners are members, thank you.

"We've had a lot of downs," Kathleen Rinard told local Phoenix, Arizona affiliate ABC 15. "But God, this is an up. A very big up."
Both Kathleen and her husband Dayton have been diagnosed with terminal cancer. And Dayton's final wish was to take a ride in an AC Cobra sports car.
I've never been in one before. I wanted to since 1965," said Dayton, who was diagnosed with prostate cancer.
So with just days to live, Kathleen, suffering from terminal breast cancer, put out a call, asking an owner of a Cobra car to show up at her hospice and give Dayton a ride. Instead, 29 Cobra car owners showed up, giving rides to Kathleen, Dayton and several other residents at the hospice.
"It's going to be my last gift to give to him," Kathleen said. "He's been by my side the whole time."
After taking his first spin in the AC Cobra, Dayton told ABC 15, "It was indescribable. It was beautiful.
The story originally aired back in February 2012 but has been getting some attention online thanks to a recent link from Fark. You can watch the full story below:

[youtube_browser]b2nfiw06pwc[/youtube_browser]

YukonRally

Established Member
That's awesome. It's so good to see when people step up to take care of each other. Far too often we see it go the other way.

NJ03SVTCobra

Addicted Open Tracker
Established Member
Great story! Heartwarming, and shows good people are out there....

Any word on if they're still alive, or have they passed?

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
Good people do exist, its a shame that bad people do more for the media. I hope someday I can make such an impact on someone's life. Truly fulfilling

Users who are viewing this thread