Now a premium member, here is why

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I just decided to become a premium member and the decision was easy once I gave some thought to it. Here is what made it easy.

1. The marketplace is great. I sold some wheels and injectors and bought a car cover. You can deal with fellow members with confidence and there are no listing fees. Not paying the listing fees pays for membership on its own.

2. The technical know-how of this group is 100%. I did not fully appreciate this until recently joining a not-to-be-named forum in which >50% of posts are dedicated to basics such as “should I get drag radials?” or “should I get headers?” over and over again.

3. The crowd here is great. I like that people here are not pussies and you can call out shit when you see it without hurting feelings. Not everyone sees eye to eye on everything (*cough* @Revvv @BrunotheBoxer @TK1299 ) but for the most case there is respect all around and disagreement is generally welcomed.

Peace out.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I just decided to become a premium member and the decision was easy once I gave some thought to it. Here is what made it easy.

1. The marketplace is great. I sold some wheels and injectors and bought a car cover. You can deal with fellow members with confidence and there are no listing fees. Not paying the listing fees pays for membership on its own.

2. The technical know-how of this group is 100%. I did not fully appreciate this until recently joining a not-to-be-named forum in which >50% of posts are dedicated to basics such as “should I get drag radials?” or “should I get headers?” over and over again.

3. The crowd here is great. I like that people here are not pussies and you can call out shit when you see it without hurting feelings. Not everyone sees eye to eye on everything (*cough* @Revvv @BrunotheBoxer @TK1299 ) but for the most case there is respect all around and disagreement is generally welcomed.

Peace out.
I get along great with both of those guys. There are only 2 or 3 people on this site that I could not care less about.

Congratulations on the membership.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Klaus, I do not consider you my foe. I am glad you give me the chance to debate someone with differing points of view.

And I’m happy to hear you will be voting for Trump this election :D
I second this, and await @Smooth to approve of the message.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Coiled03

Established Member
giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d13b2db4d7957434d17abb5&rid=giphy.gif

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

So 100% or 99%....cause I've seen some basketballs that say otherwise.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Sounds like someone went over to Challengertalk and Hellcat.org. Yeah you wont find a better mix of cars and politics anywhere else. Lots of guys really know their shit on this site especially compared to the competition.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congrats on your Premium Membership. I'm sure Travis and the rest of the staff appreciate it. Yeah, great crowd here for the most part. Hell, it's a great place!

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Sounds like someone went over to Challengertalk and Hellcat.org. Yeah you wont find a better mix of cars and politics anywhere else. Lots of guys really know their shit on this site especially compared to the competition.

the grass ain't always greener

Users who are viewing this thread