Not new, but it's been a while!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
(Posted in Terminator Talk but also wanted to drop the message here for old forum buddies who may not frequent that sub-forum)

Hey fellas!

Havn’t been on SVTP in a long time, but logged back in yesterday for the first time and I see some familiar screen names from years ago.

A little back story on me.
I bought a new ‘04 Cobra back in 2004 after a having an ‘03 GT. I went through all of the mods, eventually getting to a 2.6KB with all the goodies. In 2012 I sold the car and got into an ‘09 GTR then a ‘17 GTR, both built/tuned by T1, running 8’s in street form and then got out of fast cars for a while.

There is something about the 03/04 Cobras that I absolutely love and can’t get over, and after spending the better part of a decade owning one and being a VERY active member of this forum, I’m back and looking to get into another one.

Hope to contribute where I can and also see where 20+yrs have brought the platform.

Look forward to being involved on the site again!

Tony

also, if anyone has a carfax account and would run my vin, I'd love to see if I could possibly track it down. I lost contact with the guy who bought it from me.
1FAFP48Y44F212061
Cobra3.jpeg
Cobra 1.jpeg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome back, Tony. You were gone for awhile, but not forgotten. (y)

What are you driving now?

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Welcome back, Tony. You were gone for awhile, but not forgotten. (y)

What are you driving now?

Thanks Bob!
It is so nostalgic being back on SVTP.com

I sold my '17 GTR about 5 years ago and have only been driving a 6.7 Super Duty living out on our small hobby farm in North Texas

The itch is back but I'm only interested in a Terminator. I've done the fast car thing and it's just not what I want. Just want a 6spd/IRS car that my wife and I can enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread