Not bad for 12 psi

97snakebite

Established Member
SRader2_km312010616120.gif

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Nice Job! Fricken everyone runs out of fuel at 500RW, join the club, haha!! I suspect your tuner gave you some timing to reach that #, your not gonna hit 5 hundy with low teens...And you say 3.4 pulley you running a Pro-Charger blower?

Last edited:

97snakebite

Established Member
Nice Job! Fricken everyone runs out of fuel at 500RW, join the club, haha!! I suspect your tuner gave you some timing to reach that #, your not gonna hit 5 hundy with low teens...And you say 3.4 pulley you running a Pro-Charger blower?

yea its a procharger..this was my 1st blower install and my dumb ass connected the pcv on the passenger side to my intake after the blower so i kept blowing my valve cover seals outta place..ive gone to my tuner twice and this was my most successive pull..since its a stock motor he suggest i go up to a 3.70 pulley to make the motor last till i can build this teskid block i have and build my fuel supply

Last edited:

01yellercobra

Established Member
yea its a procharger..this was my 1st blower install and my dumb ass connected the pcv on the passenger side to my intake after the blower so i kept blowing my valve cover seals outta place..ive gone to my tuner twice and this was my most successive pull..since its a stock motor he suggest i go up to a 3.70 pulley to make the motor last till i can build this teskid block i have and build my fuel supply

I have a 3.9 I'm looking to get rid of.

Misspelling brought to you by tapatalk

JP_Stang

Established Member
Those are some stout numbers for a stock motor and only 12psi, all that and on 91 octane with no meth!! Really impressive man! You must be running some serious timing?... Either way, congrats man!

SVTPete83

Established Member
I ran 10psi on my stock 96 long block and it was on borrowed time. You prob saw my car there. Its getting a new motor! Anyhoot, mine put down 479 on ten psi through an aftercooler. Dont remember which pulley was on there but good numbers!! Take my advice, start saving for the shortblock!

Users who are viewing this thread