not a mustang, but lets see what you guys think

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
Nice Camaro! I also remember seeing these pics on LS1Tech. I think your car is one of the few that I have liked that has 18 inch ZR1s.

Don't mind the people that have nothing better to say than talk down on your car.

76mmsaleen

Established Member
i would put some true forged 19x11's on the back and some 18x9's on the front in black with a polisher lip..
Wheel16lg.jpg

Oso

Established Member
i would put some true forged 19x11's on the back and some 18x9's on the front in black with a polisher lip..
Wheel16lg.jpg

why? the car looks fine as it is, has less than 1500 into it (900 for wheels and tires, 250 for spray, 250 for lid, smooth bellows and a muffler) and handles pretty well. only thing that's changing as far as appearance is the tires when they're about half gone I'm going to go with drag radials and similar looking fronts.

I literally have almost no money into this car and it both looks good and runs well. It's been slow going finding shit but I'm cheap and have other shit to pay for. Everything I've bought I looked for for a LONG time and found a killer deal on it.

Users who are viewing this thread