not a mustang, but lets see what you guys think

Oso

Established Member
this is my 02 SS, lowered a tad, little nitrous, a muffler and a lid. Nothing too special. Couldn't be happier with them (unless they gave me blowjobs or something).

went from this
azssHIGHspeedRUNdec0619Large.jpg

tried this
6258b0be5759.jpg

to this
camaross023.jpg

then to this
newshoes007.jpg

To 18" Chrome ZR1 wheels. Definitely like this the best out of all.

Here's the result with a clean car, nice AZ weather (strange there are clouds though) and strip mall that went under years ago that they don't know what to do with.

SSMarch001copy.jpg

SSMarch002copy.jpg

SSMarch005copy.jpg

SSMarch009copy.jpg

SSMarch014copy.jpg

SSMarch015copy.jpg

SSMarch016copy.jpg

SSMarch017copy.jpg

SSMarch018copy.jpg

SSMarch019copy.jpg

SSMarch020copy.jpg

SSMarch021copy.jpg

SSMarch022copy.jpg

SSMarch023copy.jpg

SSMarch024copy.jpg

SSMarch025copy.jpg
[/QUOTE]
SSMarch026copy.jpg

SSMarch028copy.jpg

SSMarch030copy.jpg

SSMarch031copy.jpg

SSMarch032copy.jpg

SSMarch033copy.jpg

SSMarch034copy.jpg

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Looks great! Awesome choice with the chrome ZR1's. What are your thoughts on the prostars? I was thinking about going that route with mine for performance and an aggressive look, but I just bought chrome TTM's and it looks so good as is that I'm not sure about getting the prostars, lol. How were they to drive around?

04sn8k

Kenne Bell is my hero
Established Member
Nice ride man :thumbsup: liking the current wheel combo. Cool pics too. What are those things in the far background in the last pic?

Oso

Established Member
Looks great! Awesome choice with the chrome ZR1's. What are your thoughts on the prostars? I was thinking about going that route with mine for performance and an aggressive look, but I just bought chrome TTM's and it looks so good as is that I'm not sure about getting the prostars, lol. How were they to drive around?

I only had the fronts on and they ripped out 2 wheel studs so I took them off and traded them for the Z06 wheels. Rode nice. A little weird since I was used to 275 fronts but not bad. I drove my LX on bigs and littles and it was okay. I didn't not like it but when a tire seperates from the bead.. watch out.

Nice ride man :thumbsup: liking the current wheel combo. Cool pics too. What are those things in the far background in the last pic?

Thanks :) I have no idea what it is. It's about a mile from my house and I don't have the slightest clue what it is they're building.

M3xpress

Established Member
I'd pimp it how you have it now, and next registration time I might have to see if your tag is available here lol.

cobraracer46

Banned
It's fitting that you snapped a pick of one of the worst muscle cars in recent memory in front of a shut down and vacated supermarket. The 4th gen Camaro is just one of the cars in a long line of many that are responsible for GM being on the verge of bankruptcy. For sure you are driving an important piece of history.:-D

Oso

Established Member
It's fitting that you snapped a pick of one of the worst muscle cars in recent memory in front of a shut down and vacated supermarket. The 4th gen Camaro is just one of the cars in a long line of many that are responsible for GM being on the verge of bankruptcy. For sure you are driving an important piece of history.:-D

lol. that's why you see so many people swapping 4v n/a cobra motors into everything right? sit down, shut up. my car would run circles around yours, any day of the week :) and if not I'll blow it up trying.

Not trying to start a ford vs chevy debate, I've had equal amounts of each (three camaros, three mustangs). being a big tall ****er I just find the camaros much more comfortable and for having 450+ hp and 500+ torque for less than 500 bucks I'd say I'm doing pretty decent.

I took that picture on purpose. I am probably going to hit up a dealership soon (they're all closed, perfect time to shoot) and take pictures of the camaro in front of the "no longer open" signs.

Users who are viewing this thread