(Not a Ford) New car, just sharing for the car enthusiasts.

Gdubb

current beer in fridge
Established Member
Love these WRX's. If they had rear vents for the kiddos I would pick one up. Congrats!

Raven519

Established Member
Normally i don't like white, but its look good on the WRX, very nice. The new WRX is a top contender for my next vehicle once my lease is up.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Seeing things like this is going to make it hard to stay stock.

This is just a ECU retune:

graph.jpg

This also shows that they were clearly underrated again.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
The only issue that is most front standing with the STi and EJ motors are ringland failures. You start modding you risk having a dead motor and a bill you're paying. But the same goes with any car being modded under warranty. If you're interested in a 2013 STi just go drive a 2015 STi and determine if the difference is enough to sway you because the new chassis does handle much better than the previous generation and might mean a lot to you. The rides seem more quiet and comfortable to me from going from one platform to the next.

ViciousJay

Established Member
The only issue that is most front standing with the STi and EJ motors are ringland failures. You start modding you risk having a dead motor and a bill you're paying. But the same goes with any car being modded under warranty. If you're interested in a 2013 STi just go drive a 2015 STi and determine if the difference is enough to sway you because the new chassis does handle much better than the previous generation and might mean a lot to you. The rides seem more quiet and comfortable to me from going from one platform to the next.

I'm not sure I'd want to pony up the $$$$$ for a '15 STi, Id rather go WRX only seeing how they are super mod friendly

Users who are viewing this thread