FOR SALE: Nos wipers

44shelby

Established Member
New in the box air foil wipers 500$
IMG_0005.jpeg

LS WUT

Established Member
I know they’re valuable for sure. Not many cobras I’ve seen have them, I know my white coupe does, but in the 5 years I’ve owned it the cars never seen rain, and I’ve never turned the wipers on. They’re pretty neat to me since they were designed in the air tunnel and such. As for price, I’m unsure on that. I don’t follow too many cobra specific items.

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Is this another front Mustang emblem type thread?
I can confirm it’s not. Buddy of mine recently bought a pair for the same price for his 03 Saleen Cobra with 3000 miles. That’s how much it means to him to have OEM spares. For my 90,000 mile Terminator not so much, but where else are you going to get them? As time passes you can bet your bottom dollar they’re going to cost more. I wonder how many OEM exhaust systems ended up in a dumpster 20 years ago…
I went to a Mecum auction locally a couple of years ago with friend of mine who was interested in buying a certain ‘70 Chevelle. Was pointing out OEM interior door panels and other trim versus aftermarket. For the purist it matters.

yfz162

88mph....serious shit!!!!
Established Member
How would one identify OEM air foil wipers? Do they have the rectangular slits (like op's photo) or a specific part#???

SuperLX

Established Member
walmart sells the same ones except not in motorcraft boxes but they are from the same supplier that makes the OEM's...like $40 lol

Users who are viewing this thread