Northeast Track Days 2014 Schedule

dmichaels

Established Member
dmichaels - Glad to hear it's just maintenance. If you want to redeem the credits send me an email before you register and I'll send you a coupon code.

--Dave

I'll shoot you an email regarding the July 22nd event to get signed up. Thanks!

dmichaels

Established Member
All set for the July 22nd event here! Not sure if I could do the aug or sept due to some other driving I'll be doing, but we'll see. Next debate is track insurance for the rest of my season...

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
All set for the July 22nd event here! Not sure if I could do the aug or sept due to some other driving I'll be doing, but we'll see. Next debate is track insurance for the rest of my season...

I always tell myself I am going to skip the insurance and end up buying it anyways haha.

todcp

Established Member
I am also set for July 22. Plus Aug 7 and the Sept 11. I really like the NTD folks and the attendees. Looking forward to dmichaels joining the advanced group. Another Mustang joining in the fray with the Porsches and BMW's.

dmichaels

Established Member
I am also set for July 22. Plus Aug 7 and the Sept 11. I really like the NTD folks and the attendees. Looking forward to dmichaels joining the advanced group. Another Mustang joining in the fray with the Porsches and BMW's.

Maybe we can double team those M3's that won't let us lowly Mustang drivers past ;) Looking forward to driving with you again. Just removed my speed bleeders yesterday, hopefully that will solve the air bubble issue I was having on the front passenger caliper outer pistons. I think it was letting air in somehow... pretty much all set to go though. I've been working hard to convince myself not to sign up for the July 3rd NASA event this Thursday... need to put the money towards new pads. I've chewed through 80% of the rears, and about 60% of the fronts... need to find a sponsor ;)

todcp

Established Member
Maybe we can double team those M3's that won't let us lowly Mustang drivers past ;) Looking forward to driving with you again. Just removed my speed bleeders yesterday, hopefully that will solve the air bubble issue I was having on the front passenger caliper outer pistons. I think it was letting air in somehow... pretty much all set to go though. I've been working hard to convince myself not to sign up for the July 3rd NASA event this Thursday... need to put the money towards new pads. I've chewed through 80% of the rears, and about 60% of the fronts... need to find a sponsor ;)

I had to remove speed bleeders from my motorcycle for the same reason. Have not used them since.

NTD

Established Member
Just wanted to let you guys know that we still have spots available for our next event at Thompson Speedway on 7/22. It will be a Standard Format event, so ALL drivers are welcome. If you haven't had a chance to experience the new road course or you're itching to get back on track, please join us on 7/22.

Don’t forget to Refer-A-Friend, so you BOTH can get a credit towards a future track day!

Looking forward to seeing todcp and dmichaels again!

Thank you,
David

dmichaels

Established Member
Another great event by NTD - huge thanks to Dave and Dave for running the day smoothly and efficiently again. Need to get some more people out next time (although personally I like the limited cars that were on track today...)

Knocked almost 2 seconds off my previous best lap from the June event. Tons of track time (2.5 hours) was enough to force me to finish the last session early so I'd have enough fuel to make it to a gas station on the way home! Not complaining :)

Great day. Can't wait for the next one

NTD

Established Member
dmichaels,
It was great seeing you again and thank you for your continued support. Awesome job on getting around the track so much quicker. I hope we see you back at TSMP or even NHMS. I'll have to check and see if we owe you anymore RAF credits lol.

Todcp,
Thanks for helping out again. It's always great seeing you and the GT at the track. I don't think we have to worry about the track temps hitting 140F in September. See you at NHMS!

Thanks
David

dmichaels

Established Member
dmichaels,
It was great seeing you again and thank you for your continued support. Awesome job on getting around the track so much quicker. I hope we see you back at TSMP or even NHMS. I'll have to check and see if we owe you anymore RAF credits lol.

Todcp,
Thanks for helping out again. It's always great seeing you and the GT at the track. I don't think we have to worry about the track temps hitting 140F in September. See you at NHMS!

Thanks
David

Not sure I'll make it out with you guys again this season - I'm headed to WG on Aug 18/19, then TSMP on Sept 8/9 and Sept 25. Would be a bit of a stretch to get out to more events... Really interested in trying to do some instructing soon though for the novice drivers. Let me know what you guys are looking for. Felt fantastic out there yesterday, would like to try to start helping some new folks out there. Not sure what your guys ask for regarding qualifications - let me know. Maybe I can be convinced to get out one more time with you guys this season if you're interested in seeing if I actually am at the level where instructing novices could be a potential or if you want more experience!

Anyways, great event, and if I don't make it out with you guys again (no, you don't owe me any more credits... not yet at least! haha), then I can't wait to drive you NTD in 2015 hopefully at WG in addition to LRP and TSMP. Would love it Palmer opened up by then too

todcp

Established Member
dmichaels,

Todcp,

Thanks
David

David,
Another great event.
See you on Aug 7 and Sept 11!!
Sorry dmichaels that you won't be able to attend. Always fun to track with another well driven GT.
Tod

NTD

Established Member
Thank you Todcp. I'm looking forward to getting back to NHMS........see you soon!

dmichaels, yes we can talk about potential instruction for Novice drivers. Let's talk via email in the next few weeks.

dmichaels

Established Member
David,
Another great event.
See you on Aug 7 and Sept 11!!
Sorry dmichaels that you won't be able to attend. Always fun to track with another well driven GT.
Tod

Wish I could do one of those, but Aug 7th have to travel to San Diego (I know, poor me :) ), and Sept 11... well that would be a tough sell to the wife... 3 track days within a span of 4 days! Not sure I could afford the gas considering I went through 25 gallons this past Tuesday just at the track!

Anyways, great driving with you again Tod. Following you in session 3 gave me a few ideas of adjustments to my line which I think helped knock lap times down a bit and helped me smooth out my line. Now if I can just get my brakes to stop going soft!!! Bled them on Wednesday and there was a small amount of air in each side of the fronts. Backs seemed fine.

Castrol SRF arrives today though - hopefully the (ridiculously) high boiling point of that fluid will finally solve my issue.

Dave - I'll touch base with you shortly!

Thanks,
Derek

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
How is the repavement at Thompson guys? I am eager to join you guys but it won't be until next season as I've allotted vacation time this year for actual vacations haha. I am going back to Thompson next month with Nasa as well as the Glen in Sept and potentially NJMP in October.. we'll see on that last one

Edit: Dave, sent you a PM. I think I will join you guys at NHMS. dmichaels, of course the one NTD event I am going to attend you can't make it. Next season my friend!

Last edited:

NTD

Established Member
How is the repavement at Thompson guys? I am eager to join you guys but it won't be until next season as I've allotted vacation time this year for actual vacations haha. I am going back to Thompson next month with Nasa as well as the Glen in Sept and potentially NJMP in October.. we'll see on that last one

Edit: Dave, sent you a PM. I think I will join you guys at NHMS. dmichaels, of course the one NTD event I am going to attend you can't make it. Next season my friend!

I just sent you a PM as well. The repaved surface was great except for turn 1 where it seemed a little rough when compared to the rest of the track, but really nothing to complain about. I'm looking forward to going back already lol.

--Dave

NTD

Established Member
For those that may not know, we’ll be at New Hampshire Motor Speedway on 8/7. It’ll be a Long Format event for experienced drivers only who will get a minimum of 2 ½ hours of track time, driver coaching (if requested), and classroom instruction. Don’t forget to Refer-A-Friend to this event so you both get credits towards future events!

We look forward to seeing everyone at the track!

Thank you,
David

Last edited:

NTD

Established Member
Last event of the season!

Our final event of the 2014 season will be at Thompson Speedway on 9/11. It is going to be a great day of driving and great people!

• RAFFLES - That’s right, we’re giving away track days, an AIM Solo, a discount towards a set of track tires, a set of Hawk brake pads, 50% off a Zamp helmet, and more!
• Open to Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced drivers and as usual each run group will be limited to 20 cars.
• There will be plenty of track time, in-car instruction for the Novice group, classroom instruction for all run groups, and driver coaching for Intermediate and Advanced drivers.
• Also, we’re raising money for the Dugan Family Fundraiser and we’ll be donating $25 for every driver at the event. https://www.sharingcounts.com/campaigns/279-the-dugan-family-fundraiser

To register please click on the link below. We look forward to seeing you at Thompson Speedway! https://www.northeasttrackdays.com/ntd/registration911.html

PS: Don’t forget about our Refer-A-Friend program to earn credits towards future events!

dmichaels

Established Member
You guys have done a great job this year, looking forward to getting more involved with NTD as well.

Hope it's a full event! As always, I'm trying to recruit friends :)

Users who are viewing this thread