Northeast Track Days 2014 Schedule

NTD

Established Member
Northeast Track Days
REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR ALL 2014 EVENTS!

Welcome to Northeast Track Days. We're a new and exciting group whose main focus is to maximize the FUN factor on and off the track throughout the entire day. We offer a unique instructor / novice training program as well as open (instructor free) lapping sessions for experienced drivers. Please check out our website to REGISTER for the most exciting events at an affordable price ($250 for all events).

Apr 7 NJMP - Lightning
Apr 21 New Hampshire Motor Speedway
May 20 New Hampshire Motor Speedway
Jun 11 NJMP - Thunderbolt
Jun 19 Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park
Jun 24 New Hampshire Motor Speedway
Jul 7 NJMP - Lightning
Jul 22 Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park
Aug 7 New Hampshire Motor Speedway
Aug 18 NJMP - Lightning
Sep 11 Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park
Sep 17 NJMP - Thunderbolt
Oct 8 NJMP - Lightning

If you have any questions please email me at: [email protected]
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ntdtrackdays

We look forward to seeing you at the track!

Thank you,
David

dmichaels

Established Member
Glad to see another new group for 2014 - I will have to try to make it out with you guys. Good to see you're at Thompson, I'm looking forward to trying that track this year.

I have a couple friends who I'll try to get out too if you're offering some limited novice instruction as well.

NTD

Established Member
Glad to see another new group for 2014 - I will have to try to make it out with you guys. Good to see you're at Thompson, I'm looking forward to trying that track this year.

I have a couple friends who I'll try to get out too if you're offering some limited novice instruction as well.

We would be happy to have you and your friends at our events. Yes, we'll be running various levels of instruction in the Novice group, so it would be a perfect place for them to start.
Thompson is going to be great! As soon as the snow melts away we'll be posting up videos of the facility and track. Keep and eye on our Facebook page and website for updates.

Thanks,
David

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
Awesome. I will have to check you guys out. I am registered with NASA for 3/29 lime rock and crossing my fingers for decent weather, and would love to get out on thompson and njmp. I've got a 3-5 other people interested in some events as well.

NTD

Established Member
Awesome. I will have to check you guys out. I am registered with NASA for 3/29 lime rock and crossing my fingers for decent weather, and would love to get out on thompson and njmp. I've got a 3-5 other people interested in some events as well.

Yeah check out our Facebook page and website for more info and updates as events get closer. Limerock in late March can be tricky, but I've been there in November flurries......either way track time is always fun. I look forward to meeting you and your friends!

Thanks,
David

Sirl

Established Member
I'm born and raised in NY, but live in Florida now.. so, I kinda keep up with this stuff in the NE.
You guys plan on adding Watkins Glen, Limerock?

NTD

Established Member
I'm born and raised in NY, but live in Florida now.. so, I kinda keep up with this stuff in the NE.
You guys plan on adding Watkins Glen, Limerock?

Definitely adding WGI next season and maybe LRP. Plus there are 2 other potentials opening for next season, which should make for great variety. If you're visiting up here during the season try and make it to an event even if just to say hello.

Thanks,
David

Sirl

Established Member
Cool!
I head up to New Hampshire every summer and always check the local schedules, looking for an event... Maybe this summer.
Thanks.

NTD

Established Member
Northeast Track Days Announcements

APRIL 1/2 Price Sale!
Register for 4/7 at NJMP Lightning or 4/21 at NHMS for $200, that is 1/2 off our regular season price of $400.

These Events are Intermediate & Advanced ONLY and feature 3 1/2 hours of track time. This special April Event pricing will be available until we sell out.

Preseason Sale!
Register before April 7th for any 2014 event and save $50 or $100 of our regular season pricing. Standard Format Events regularly $250 will be available for $200 and Long Format Events regularly $400 will be available for $300.

New Long Format Events
These events will be for Intermediate & Advanced drivers ONLY. There will be 2 run groups offering 5 on-track sessions per run group for a total of 3 ½ hours of track time per group.

Please visit our website for more information and to register. Also, LIKE us on Facebook for quicker updates. If you have any questions, please send us a note through our Contact page or reply to this thread.

Thank you,
David

650-479-6383

dmichaels

Established Member
Planning to register for the Thompson event in June with at least one friend (who would be a first timer). The preseason sale looks great, appreciate you guys offering great pricing!

If I don't move to the west coast this summer temporarily for work, I expect to do a couple other events too.

NTD

Established Member
Planning to register for the Thompson event in June with at least one friend (who would be a first timer). The preseason sale looks great, appreciate you guys offering great pricing!

If I don't move to the west coast this summer temporarily for work, I expect to do a couple other events too.

We're trying to keep it affordable. The two sales we're running right now offer so much for the price especially in our Long Format Events. The experienced guys will see the value and it should make it easier for new comers to at least try the sport. Tell you friends now so they don't miss out on the savings.

Thanks,
David

todcp

Established Member
I will be at the Aug 7 NHMS event with my modified 2014 GT. Hopefully the Thompson June 19 event as well.
A WGI event at some point would be great. My favorite track in the northeast.

NTD

Established Member
I will be at the Aug 7 NHMS event with my modified 2014 GT. Hopefully the Thompson June 19 event as well.
A WGI event at some point would be great. My favorite track in the northeast.

My brother-in-law had a 2012 GT with the Brembo Package........unbelievable car to drive. WGI will be on the schedule for next season, but no sooner as of right now. I'm looking forward to seeing you and the modified '14 GT at the track.

Thanks,
David

todcp

Established Member

Dmichaels. We will get to do a another track day together. See you for the June 19 event....

Todcp

dmichaels

Established Member

Dmichaels. We will get to do a another track day together. See you for the June 19 event....

Todcp

Yeah looking forward to the Thompson event! First outing coming up in exactly 2 weeks for me... And looks like later this summer I may be moving to he west coast for 2 years , so excited to be able to get to several tracks out there!!

macan

Sounds like a no BS track club with good pricing. I'm checking out Thompson's new renovation. Can't wait!

Mancan

dmichaels

Established Member
Registered for June 19th at Thompson - bringing two friends with me as well :) One in a supercharged Cobalt SS (first track day ever) and another in a Pontiac G8 (3rd or 4th track day for him).

Got track fever again, maybe worse than last year...

todcp

Established Member
Registered for June 19th at Thompson - bringing two friends with me as well :) One in a supercharged Cobalt SS (first track day ever) and another in a Pontiac G8 (3rd or 4th track day for him).

Got track fever again, maybe worse than last year...

Looks like you win for shortest drive to Thompson??
Tod

NTD

Established Member
It's great to see you guys getting excited for the season! I still can't believe we had a little more snow this morning......this has to be the last of it right? Anyway, here is a little FYI for our event at NHMS on Monday 4/21. It's supposed to be 60 degrees with sunshine!

We still have spots available in both run groups for our 4/21 Long Format Event at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. This event is for Intermediate and Advanced drivers only. You will get 3 ½ hours of track time, access to instructors, and review sessions throughout the day. There will only be 2 run groups and 5 on-track sessions lasting 35-45 minutes. Our April ½ Price Sale means you get double the track time of your normal track day for only $200! Please check out our website for more information – www.northeasttrackdays.com.

We hope you can join us and we look forward to seeing you at the track!

Thanks,
David

dmichaels

Established Member
Wish I could join for the NHMS event, not going to happen though unfortunately.

Yes, I probably have one of the shortest drives to Thompson - quite excited about that actually!! Hoping the track is one that I enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread