North Carolina Photo Shoot In or around Winston Salem? Whos Wants to bring a Cobra?

Zeekmann

Established Member
looks like my car will be down for 2 wks. did yal ever figure out when you may want to do this???

Plans are for JAN 9th

Not sure on time, mid day at least to give everyone time to roll, looks like we have a couple photo guys rolling too :beer:

will keep everyone posted on details...

Last edited:

Zeekmann

Established Member
This sounds like fun. Burlington isn't too far. Gives me a reason to take the Cobra out :)

I'll bring my camera.

Great, glad you will make it. Love your skills on the camera and that badass vert!!:beer:

Last edited:

ous2418

Established Member
What set? Congrats I'll take your other wheels too:rockon:

yea im trading them and some $$$ for a set of chicanes black centers chrome lips. not my first pick but they should hold me over for a while atleast!!

91svtcoupe

TTop SVT Coupe
Established Member
yea im trading them and some $$$ for a set of chicanes black centers chrome lips. not my first pick but they should hold me over for a while atleast!!

Sweet Thats going to look killer.......Those Tango Wheels? They are really nice....

Guys looking forward to this.....lets hope for good weather..

Also To my knowledge Chuck from 1320photograpy.com will be coming along for some shots....Talk to him today and he said he would come.

Anyone wants to find some locations near please do so....

ous2418

Established Member
Sweet Thats going to look killer.......Those Tango Wheels? They are really nice....

Guys looking forward to this.....lets hope for good weather..

Also To my knowledge Chuck from 1320photograpy.com will be coming along for some shots....Talk to him today and he said he would come.

Anyone wants to find some locations near please do so....

yea as long as they will work with my sra im pretty sure we have came to an agreement. just waitn to meet up and see if they will work... so my fingers are crossed.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
The more cars the better, just make sure their clean because cameras catch it all.

Zeekmann

Established Member
headed to Siler City in the morning to look for some spots, will post pics of what I find.............

Looks like we have some BADASS Cobra's going :beer:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
We'll be rolling deep hopefully, a good HD video cam would be perfect. I think we have the still cameras down, now we'll need a HD camcorder.

Dane

Established Member
We'll be rolling deep hopefully, a good HD video cam would be perfect. I think we have the still cameras down, now we'll need a HD camcorder.

I have a Flix HD camcorder, it is a cheaper one and not a high priced one but I will bring. Trying to get a someone to ride shotgun with me to film.

The nice high quality ones can be rented, I would be willing to chip in some bank if we decided to go that route and could not find one to borrow.

Here is a company in Charlotte that rents them if we can not find one I will rent one if everyone will through a few bucs my way when we meet. http://www.meetingtomorrow.com/category/digital-video-camera-rentals

Last edited:

Zeekmann

Established Member
you find any locations?

Its funny I am kinda of Getting excited.....:D

I am excited too, I cant believe we have so many comming out. It looks as if it will be Friday before I make it out that way, or next week at the latest. Work plans changed. But I will scope it out, we will need a large area now to get some pics with all the cars. I will post shots of some interesting places I see and post them.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread