North Carolina Photo Shoot In or around Winston Salem? Whos Wants to bring a Cobra?

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Hell yea im down im in greensboro just shoot me a time and date if the car isnt sold by then=(((

cozmo2806

up in dat azz
Established Member
I am in the Charlotte area and am interested also. I also know a professional camera man who would probably shoot some pics.

Heater

Just Bolt On's
Established Member
I might be interested, but that is a hell of a ride for me....I'll have to see how this thread goes.

91svtcoupe

TTop SVT Coupe
Established Member
I'm definitely interested but will just have to see what the schedule is like closer to the agreed upon date.

Would love to have your car there........its real unique....

I might be interested, but that is a hell of a ride for me....I'll have to see how this thread goes.

Yea its a long ride.......See what happens...love to have you come if you can...

as posted on hpj, im in but not to sure my car is worthy for some serious pics. my car is more go than show......

My cars paint sucks....but pictures of it are great......so bring it on....

I should be able to make it, Just let me know date, time and location.

Maybe we will know this week....for sure...

This sounds like fun. Burlington isn't too far. Gives me a reason to take the Cobra out :)

I'll bring my camera.

Love to have you come..

I am in the Charlotte area and am interested also. I also know a professional camera man who would probably shoot some pics.

I am sure I will be buying some pictures if they turn out good..so I say any Camera Man who wants to come....Come on....bring a business car with you....lol

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
where the sh*t is siler city...lol is that close to burlington???

I'm still game though.

can I bring a GT500 also??

Users who are viewing this thread