North Carolina Photo Shoot In or around Winston Salem? Whos Wants to bring a Cobra?

91svtcoupe

TTop SVT Coupe
Established Member
Just Got Home.....

Guys Thanks for Coming out......I know it was alittle crazy....but There was nothing like see so many Cobras in one spot.....I don't think I have every been so excited as when I heard these Cobra coming into town........but Just wanted to drop in and Say Thankyou!

1320photography.com

Thanks Chuck!

Check his website and Horsepower Junkies for some Photos coming up in a few weeks. I think he said he took 375 pictures!

Plus Thanks to all the other guys who took pictures

I am sure we will start seeing them all over pretty soon.

and

Thanks to Zeekman......It was fun planning this with you.......its really amazing how it all turned out.

and finally

Thanks to all who Came...

See ya around soon!

Rob

Our Photo Location: Thanks to Zeekman!

DSC00716-1.jpg

DSC00717-1.jpg

DSC00718.jpg

DSC00719.jpg

DSC00715-1.jpg

DSC00721.jpg

DSC00723.jpg

DSC00724.jpg

DSC00725.jpg

DSC00726.jpg

DSC00727.jpg

DSC00729.jpg

DSC00732.jpg

DSC00731.jpg

DSC00734.jpg

DSC00735.jpg

DSC00745.jpg

DSC00744.jpg

DSC00750.jpg

DSC00751.jpg

DSC00752.jpg

the last ones were down the road but not sure the gate stays open

Last edited:

Dane

Established Member
That is a good idea I would be interested as well. Lets get a date I am pretty flexible with time.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
When/where-ever is good for me, as long as there is no rain or too much driving I'll come and bring the camera. I have no idea on location since I haven't been here long enough so lets get a date set.

Dane

Established Member
First works good for me but I am available whenever. I am self employed so can work around others schedule.

Dane

Established Member
Maybe we should come up with a back up date as well. As XyX said do not want to drive my car in the rain.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
I'm in. Any Saturday or Sunday would work out good.

and sorry about being picky but I don't really get the car out in the rain/snow/salt...etc.

Zeekmann

Established Member
Lets do Pittsboro, NC or Siler City, NC as long as the weather is good the first or second weekend of Jan. That should be about halfway for everyone, little longer for me from Rocky Mount. I will be up in that area with work next week so I could check on some spots. Let me know if thats cool. I know a guy with a d90 that might come from Raleigh.

Let me know what you all think

Last edited:

91svtcoupe

TTop SVT Coupe
Established Member
lets make it the second Week in Jan....That Saturday?

Someone needs to find some locations that way...

If it rains..or even a threat of rain anywhere in NC we will cancel and Do it the Next Month....

hows that sound?

ous2418

Established Member
ill bring mine as long as its back from the body shop and i get my tf wheels!

Zeekmann

Established Member
cool I will check out the area this comming week and let you all know what I find around Pittsboro, NC and Siler City, NC. Evil03 Fastlane would be too far for the others to drive to but we could round up another shoot some other time there if you wanted.

91svtcoupe

TTop SVT Coupe
Established Member
When/where-ever is good for me, as long as there is no rain or too much driving I'll come and bring the camera. I have no idea on location since I haven't been here long enough so lets get a date set.

I'm in. Any Saturday or Sunday would work out good.

and sorry about being picky but I don't really get the car out in the rain/snow/salt...etc.

We could meet in clemmons and all cruise together......

only open to Termies? I would be interested, depending on date and time, but I drive a 97 Cobra vert

I say come on....more is always good....Maybe you could pass the word around the svt club....

SLOWBRA

Established Member
I am down pending weather and the location not being too far. When do you expect to put up the date and have the location finalized?

Zeekmann

Established Member
I am down pending weather and the location not being too far. When do you expect to put up the date and have the location finalized?

We sould have it all together by the end of next week, I am going to check out some spots just below Burlington this comming week.

Users who are viewing this thread