No More Big Bang

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
The big bang theory suggests what happened after the initial expansion of the universe. It does not attempt to describe what happened before or at the exact instance of the expansion.

tap-a-keg

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
Rossim22 said:
Exactly. You can't know it, therefore it leaves the possibility that a much simpler reason lies in truth. Why is the corona of the sun millions of degrees but the surface is only 6000 degrees if its being energized from the inside? Why does solar wind accelerate as it gets farther from the sun? Because it's being put in a magnetic field. What causes magnetic fields? Electric currents!

Evidence for gravity-powered stars: LOTS.
Evidence for electricity-powered stars: NONE.

TheCPE

Skeptic
Established Member
The following is all you need to know about ole Chucky, his credentials and his "theory"...

Charles "Chuck" Missler is an author, evangelical Christian, Bible teacher, former businessman and US Naval officer. He is the founder of the Koinonia House ministry based in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I will take Stephen Hawking for a thousand Alex and **** the clowns mentioned in the op.

Rossim22

Established Member
Why do sun spots that reveal the interior of the sun darker when they should be brighter?
Why is the outside of the sun thousands of times hotter than the surface of the sun?
Why is 90% of the moons craters on the side facing the earth?
Why is 90+% of mars craters on one hemisphere as well?
Why have we found comets exploding as they move away from the sun?
Why do galaxies spin faster than they should with gravity alone.. leading to the invention of the NEVER observed dark matter and dark energy?
Why was venus known for being a huge comet?
Why is venus hotter than mercury?
What is it that causes gravity?
Why do some black holes spit an enormous stream of light when light cannot escape its gravity?

"The Big Bang theory is based on a misinterpretation of redshift. The redshift of a distant galaxy is measured in the light coming from that galaxy. Lines in the spectrum of that galaxy show a shift toward the red compared with the same lines from our Sun. Arp discovered that high and low redshift objects are sometimes connected by a bridge or jet of matter. So redshift cannot be a measure of distance. Arp found that the intrinsic redshift of a quasar or galaxy took discrete values, which decreased with distance from a central active galaxy. In Arp's new view of the cosmos, active galaxies "give birth" to high redshift quasars and companion galaxies. Redshift becomes a measure of the relative ages of nearby quasars and galaxies, not their distance."

Astronomy should not be mathematics first and observations later.

Last edited:

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
:lol:

This is the work of Henry F. Schaefer III.

I think you misinterpreted my quotation marks. While I did find the Krauss lecture interesting, I'm anything but an atheist. Schaefer is a legit, noted scientist.

Anyway, carry on.

TheCPE

Skeptic
Established Member
These quotes from Chucky should give you an idea of his extensive scientific background and understanding:

“Those born once will die twice and those born twice will die once ”

“It is sixty-six books written by forty authors, written between 1446 B.C. & 90 A.D. But, now we discover that it is an integrated message system from outside our time and space domain.”

Clearly, the idea of the Rapture can be considered the most preposterous belief in Biblical Christianity; perhaps the only thing going for it is that it is unquestionably correct.

It’s the second death that the unsaved man is going to dread. It’s one of punishment, torment, for rejecting the One True Loving and Just God.

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
Well, that's just incorrect. It would take more time than I care to spend to talk about each point and why it's wrong.

Do you really want me to answer each and every question you posted? Do you have a few that you really want to know about?

Bert5.0

blah
Established Member
Pretty thought provoking, but its being presented as evidence for "intelligent design" which is clearly being relabeled and repackaged yet again. Small wonder why this isn't making waves in the scientific community.

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
gamatt said:
I think you misinterpreted my quotation marks. While I did find the Krauss lecture interesting, I'm anything but an atheist.

Actually, I was expecting an article by Hawking himself but fair enough.

gamatt said:
Schaefer is a legit, noted scientist.

While this may be the case, I cringe when people think Hawking is referring to a personal god when he uses the word. I also cringe when people make the same mistake about Einstein. Needless to say, I did a lot of cringing when I read the article and found nothing interesting about it. On the other hand, I found Krauss' lecture incredibly informative and educational.

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
Rossim22 said:
Astronomy should not be mathematics first and observations later.

Criticism of astronomy should be education first and critiquing after. You seem to have put the cart before the horse.

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
astrodudepsu said:
It would take more time than I care to spend to talk about each point and why it's wrong...Do you really want me to answer each and every question you posted? Do you have a few that you really want to know about?

Can you address Rossim22's top two questions?

Rossim22 said:
Why do sun spots that reveal the interior of the sun darker when they should be brighter? Why is the outside of the sun thousands of times hotter than the surface of the sun?

:pop:

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
Well, that's just incorrect. It would take more time than I care to spend to talk about each point and why it's wrong.

Do you really want me to answer each and every question you posted? Do you have a few that you really want to know about?

Was waiting for you to pop in, this should be good. Educational and funny.

I'll try to watch the videos later this week, when I'm not slammed with school. I struggle to believe what this man is saying though.

Rossim22

Established Member

Nah, just one.

Do you truly believe that a comet's tail is actually just ice particles and dust being blown off of its surface?

Edit: I am not arguing and am not blind of what everyone else believes. I am absolutely fascinated by astronomy and know a lot of the mainstream model concerning many different aspects. But through watching and learning countless educational videos I was left with more questions than answers and thought some of their responses were ridiculous. The dark energy and dark matter thing is the worst... completely invented with no observational proof other than their original model NOT working. :bash: Then AFTER all of this I read about the electric model. I understand going against what everyone else believes to be true it'll be hard to convey my thoughts but the electrical model makes a lot of sense, and then truly brings together a theory of everything that ties in quantum mechanics, how life originated, etc.

I am simply putting another theory out there just to have people open their eyes. Not to look at it, take the author's quotes from another subject to discredit this information. We're in such a significantly small portion of the whole timeline that saying we know it all now... is absolutely ludacris. 2,000/14,500,000,000 years is a pretty small fraction. Red shift when being compared to sounds waves moving farther away makes a lot of sense, but what if it's not true? In soooo many models you cannot even get to galaxies full of stars and planets in the amount of time since the proposed big bang.

Last edited:

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Watched the whole thing, that was very enlightening...

Why is outside of the sun hotter than the surface of the sun.....I find it interesting that its the reverse on earth. The outside/surface of the earth is cooler, when the inside of the earth is the hottest...hmmm

Last edited:

Rossim22

Established Member

Rossim22

Established Member
Watched the whole thing, that was very enlightening...

I'm glad as long as your response isnt sarcastic lol. I'm not asking anyone to "believe" it as I get nothing out of it. But just being open to look for answers yourself without fully trusting what one view says. It's a little naive but everyone on the planet thought we were the center of the universe at one point. They would have said look you idiot, there's the sun going around us like it did for hundreds of years, we are the creation of God, of course we're at the center!

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
Rossim22 said:
I am simply putting another theory out there...

You can call the electric universe a theory in the GENERAL sense of the term, but it is a far cry from being a SCIENTIFIC theory.

Users who are viewing this thread