NO MERCY 8 - Radial vs. The World (WARNING: 13+Mins of Insanity)

beau t

Established Member
great vid! i try to go to both events, lights out and no mercy, the guys at SGMP seem to take a lot of pride in having a super sticky track.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was a great video! I'd for sure love to sit in the stands for a full day of great racing like that.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Do you see what they are accomplishing in an 1/8th? 3.80~ at 200~ mph not enough for you? 200 MPH in 3.8 seconds, on a 275 tire... A got damn 275 tire...

I am not trying to take anything away from these cars. They are insanely impressive. I just can’t get into the 1/8 mile racing.

bad95killer

Devil O Six
Established Member
That was a great video! I'd for sure love to sit in the stands for a full day of great racing like that.

Thanks Bob! It’s so addictive ;)

Some of those cars are so fast it doesn't look real time on video.

So true man!

Watch one of these carry a tire for almost the entire 660’ and you’ll be hooked.

Word! ;)

I am planning to be there in Feb! Not sure if we'll have the Marauder racing or just watching.

Either way should be fun ;)

Peace

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I am not trying to take anything away from these cars. They are insanely impressive. I just can’t get into the 1/8 mile racing.

I use to say the same, just going on a childish "more is better" theory. In reality, that's try for cars out at test and tune every Wednesday. You know the 10.00 and slower cars that the extra distance matters. Maybe they miss 4th gear, maybe they pull a little more boost in 4th, etc.

....however, these cars...it's just not worth it. You're already into the "you might die" if you crash speeds, and any attempt at going faster is just more time for an engine to burn up.

Users who are viewing this thread