"No input file specified"

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
404:page Not Found......

Am I the only one constantly getting this error message? Is the server just overloaded right now? Just curious.....

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I've gotten this several times today. I wouldn't normally start a thread but I didn't know if it was just me. I just installed Firefox 3.5 earlier today so wasn't sure if that was the cause. :beer:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Shit, I just started a thread in the suggestions forum. I'm getting it too.

EvilTwins

I can't find my pulley!
Established Member
I thought it was something to do with me! I get it constantly and have to keep refreshing the page. Oh well at least the site is up, could be worse :)

homer302

Banned
Ohh boy. You are not alone it happens a lot but I hope you are a premium member. If not, you are getting ready to get blasted about "it's free for you so you have no right to complain" etc., etc......good luck with that.
A MOD might even lie and say you posted a quote from him even if you didn't. Who knows? :shrug:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Yeah, I thought i had messed up by installing firefox 3.5 today.

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
Same here, and it started today. Not to complain, since this website is still up.. Hey, just so the site owners know about this if they don't already know. In meanwhile, you can just hit refresh, and it will come up fine then every time.

BoneStock02

Regular Unleaded Member
Established Member
I'm also getting it.

Some of the avatars aren't displaying either for me, anyone else???

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
I get "Get a Life"

Hey Hoss, I'm getting paid to sit in a nice Lincoln with wifi and a power plug in the back seat while waiting to pick up a client. Now, if that ain't the life, I dunno what is. :shrug: So, as for the smartass comments, if you don't have anything to contribute to my thread, then kindly STFU and STFO. :banana: Kthxbye.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Hey Hoss, I'm getting paid to sit in a nice Lincoln with wifi and a power plug in the back seat while waiting to pick up a client. Now, if that ain't the life, I dunno what is. :shrug: So, as for the smartass comments, if you don't have anything to contribute to my thread, then kindly STFU and STFO. :banana: Kthxbye.

Technically, the life would be riding in the BACK seat :D

txyaloo

Established Member
Ohh boy. You are not alone it happens a lot but I hope you are a premium member. If not, you are getting ready to get blasted about "it's free for you so you have no right to complain" etc., etc......good luck with that.
A MOD might even lie and say you posted a quote from him even if you didn't. Who knows? :shrug:

Bitter much?

oldmodman

Established Member
I used to get the "404" message, but today I have been getting "No input file specified".
Did Sid's computer catch a cold?

Users who are viewing this thread