No front plate ticket? No problem! Pix inside...

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
You can use that excuse, but all an officer has to do is run your license plate and the return gives him a wealth of information. Of which I will not disclose. All I am saying if you lie and get caught, get ready.
RDJ is pretty much right, it is normally my fellow brothers who enforce this law, stupid or not.

I keep hoping that the Texas Lawmakers will take a few minutes out of their busy BBQ eating and good'ole boy backslapping to change the law to require only a single plate. I would be more than happy to pay the same as I am paying now even if I was only issues one plate LOL!

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
thats pretty slick, we don't have front bumper plates in Michigan but most people from illinois that i notice, just mount them inside the front bumper in front of the heat extractor

jzepp

Established Member
guys i was at waterfest 14 a few weekends ago and came across this company...

www.swiftmotorsports.com and check out the license plate frame that they have, it slides out and also has rubber bump stops just incase it hits the bumper.

I just went to the site and watched the video and it is even 10 bucks cheaper on special right now.

That is the cheesiest thing i have ever seen!! LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread