NMRA show in Bowling Green

GT500662

Established Member
Had a great weekend in Bowling Green. I had a tune from VMP already, but decided to step it up a bit and had them do the stage 3 upgrade. Completely satisfied, the car is a blast to drive now. The 100 mile drive home was the most fun I've ever had in the car. Thanks BJ & Justin! The customer service was and is awesome!

Also had a good weekend at the car shows. Top 20 recognized cars out of 318 cars on Saturday. And 1st place for 2005 and up class on Sunday at the main show. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412608173.504322.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1412608198.634030.jpg

GT500662

Established Member
I was very honored to get the class win on Sunday (2005 to current) but I'm not sure if I was judging that I would have picked mine. There were so many cars in this category that were outstanding. I would have had hard time deciding. I almost fell out of my chair when my name was called!

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Congrats! Your car is beautiful. It was an honor to help you mod it. I'm sure it got home a little quicker than it got to BG :)

bj

GT500662

Established Member
Congrats! Your car is beautiful. It was an honor to help you mod it. I'm sure it got home a little quicker than it got to BG :)

bj

Yes I did....had to blow a Hemi challenger off the road in the process...which we all know was child's play...but hey, he tried me! Yes BJ that 100 miles was the most fun I've had in the car so far. Thanks so much for working with me

delvek

Established Member
Congrats! I am looking to do the Stage 3 VMP tune next month, glad to see your happy with it.

Br9

Established Member
Did they judge just on looks for the car show? Just curious.... Beautiful car btw

rojekm2

Established Member
I wish I was able to attend but I ended up having to work. I love the aloca wheels they look awesome on the car.

Users who are viewing this thread