NMRA Bradenton Vendor Call out! Beef vs BBR

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.T.R

Established Member
so is this race with BBR going to happen ? is BBR already there?

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
just called the shop and ask for Chris they said he is on the dyno tuning a customers car

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
and they are 10 hours away..... guess after all the talk... nothing is happening

notfastenf

Established Member
just called the shop and ask for Chris they said he is on the dyno tuning a customers car

Not surprised them not showing up, but what I am surprised about is that he is still tuning peoples cars. I thought SCT would ban him. Lol :loser:

Sof Top

boost junkie!
Established Member
Im sure BBR has a legitimate reason why they didnt make, If its becuase they are working on customer's cars, then more power to them. Thats cool they put their work before play. Now a courtesy call would have been nice.

On the other hand, mad props to Beef!!! Getting it done with all the odds against him! Thats why choose to spend my mod money with him! Beefcake FTW!

BigMackCoyote

I have a Boost Leak!
Established Member
In Before Bbr doesn't show up today or tomorrow and everyone starts throwing jabs at them so they have this thread shutdown.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
In actuality, I got a pm.Wednesday on another forum, a Guy that had been singing they're praises said they already decided they weren't coming, were going to say someone at the shop got hurt, and they couldn't close to come......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread