NMRA Bowling Green 2020 - Who's Going?

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
No clue, but look at the dash and steering wheel.

IMG_3328.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
That Coyote Stock wreck was nasty!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

90lx

Established Member
I went and met up with a high school friend from Illinois there. We had a good time. It was about an 8 hr drive for him and I drove 3 hrs (194 miles). We spent most the day there Saturday. That electric mustang was surprisingly fast. It ran 8.60s the pass I watched. He bought his first mustang last year and this was the first race track he's been to. He's hooked now and wants to make it a yearly thing we do.... which is ok with me except for it falling on my wife's birthday every year.

90lx

Established Member
I went and met up with a high school friend from Illinois there. We had a good time. It was about an 8 hr drive for him and I drove 3 hrs (194 miles). We spent most the day there Saturday. That electric mustang was surprisingly fast. It ran 8.60s the pass I watched. He bought his first mustang last year and this was the first race track he's been to. He's hooked now and wants to make it a yearly thing we do.... which is ok with me except for it falling on my wife's birthday every year.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Us SVT’ers need to meet up down there next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
We've done it before. I held a GtG at Mellow Mushroom.

Was it a pretty good turnout? I was shocked to see the amount of people at the track yesterday with everything going on.

90lx

Established Member
Us SVT’ers need to meet up down there next year.

Sounds good to me. I used to have several friends that would go, but most of them have gotten out of the sport. I've gone by myself the past few times I went. It sucks driving there and spending all day there alone.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Sounds good to me. I used to have several friends that would go, but most of them have gotten out of the sport. I've gone by myself the past few times I went. It sucks driving there and spending all day there alone.

Funny you say that, I went by myself yesterday after working 19 hours and not getting home until 2am Friday night.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
It used to be a boys trip that started in ‘07 where we would go down on a Thursday night and leave Saturday after the races. We didn’t go in 2012 and I’ve went a few times since with a friend and the wife once. I wasn’t missing it this year.

90lx

Established Member
Funny you say that, I went by myself yesterday after working 19 hours and not getting home until 2am Friday night.

You're definitely dedicated. It's hard for me to attend every year for it falling on my wife's birthday. I'd bring the family but they're ready to go after a couple hours so I choose not to. I noticed we drive about the same distance. Where do you live?

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
You're definitely dedicated. It's hard for me to attend every year for it falling on my wife's birthday. I'd bring the family but they're ready to go after a couple hours so I choose not to. I noticed we drive about the same distance. Where do you live?

Southern Indiana. Some of the funnest times with my buddies was after the track closed. We have some stories.

I love Mustangs! That’s my dedication.

boost88

Established Member
Couple guys on another forum were talking about going. I live in central il so it's not too terrible of a drive for me. When I lived in San Diego I always when to fabulous fords. Haven't been to a big gathering since

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Couple guys on another forum were talking about going. I live in central il so it's not too terrible of a drive for me. When I lived in San Diego I always when to fabulous fords. Haven't been to a big gathering since

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It’s worth the drive.

Users who are viewing this thread