Nitrous Sleeper Setup In-progress

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
Just a little update.

I finished the custom switch panel today. Unreal amount of wires and relays but I was able to make it into a pretty simple harness. Every connection has been soldered and heat-wrapped.

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

openerswitch-1.jpg

switchpanelwiring.jpg

I'll go into more detail and pics on everything when I do the final write-up for this build. I have other little parts going on while doing this build just not n2o related.

Completed so far:
Zex Kit & tank enclosure
Dual Purge
Heater
Remote Opener
n2o pressure guage
Switch Panel

Still to do:
Safety Blowdown Tube
KB BAP w/ wiring upgrade
TC Window Switch & calibration
Leak test
Tune & Switch Chip

Last edited:

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
A frind of my my had a sneaky kit, I think they call them the " sneaky pete" nitrous kits, he had 2001 ss camaro and claimed he was lid catback slp model only and was beating cars with 20-100 more horsepower, truth came out he had all the stuff hidden under the lid and couldnt see it in the engin bay and he had a wide open thorttle switch amd his gauge was hidden in his ashtray and he had the bottle and lines all hidden under back passenger seat lol he was spraying 50-100shot, and all along people accused him of spraying nitrous, they were right LOL

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
Ya it's turning out pretty good, will be ecstatic when it's finally done though! Ya I seen those sneaky pete setups, pretty sneaky! lol

Last edited:

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
very nicely done. ive always thought about doing that.

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
Thanks, i just want a clean, clever and safe setup. Since i'm playing with this for my first time i'm learning a lot and have a lot more to learn.

*Another Update

Here's the finished switch panel:

The SS Cobra logo was just placed there. Not sure if I will attach it or not.

panelcomplete.jpg

switchlit.jpg

As you can see the panel is now wired and working great. All the buttons are labelled to thier function. That auxilary button will be used for my switch chip so I switch to a nitrous tune on the go! That will be done while i'm at Tecmotion.

panel.jpg

Using the piece of felt that comes in the bottom of that console I was able to place it on top and put lightweight things in there to disguise the panel. :beer:

hidden.jpg

hidden2.jpg

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
that is amazing! I thought about going with spray, and opted against it for now, but I have to say, looking at your setup... I might have to go with it. I would pay you to make me a switch panel like that!

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
that is amazing! I thought about going with spray, and opted against it for now, but I have to say, looking at your setup... I might have to go with it. I would pay you to make me a switch panel like that!

Well thanks, i'm pretty pumped to get it all done so I can try it! As for the switch panel, I can't take the credit for that, all I did was wire it up. Alan from Speed of Sound made me that one and customized it by adding in that 5th switch. They do excellent work. :beer:

harvboi05

Established Member
im gunna be that guy and bump this back from the dead for an update.

Evil_GT

KB-E85
Established Member
Looks amazing.

I run a Zex Kit on my car, but is pretty noticable (Not really worried about hiding it). But I'm very curious to see how you wire the brain box etc.

Looking forward to the writeup/pictures!

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
I'm so sorry guys. I totally forgot about this thread again! I'm working right now but as soon as I'm on days off I'll take some pics and vids... Subscribe if u want, I promise I'll do it this time! Lol

jcveron

Established Member
I am sub'n...i want to stage 3 cams built motor 2.8lc kb and a shot..any ideas on what size the shot should be? Wet? Dry? Im new to the spray!

Users who are viewing this thread