Nitrous Sleeper Setup In-progress

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
That's kick ass... a local old guy had a nitrous tank in the back of a trans am hidden in a duffle bag.. took a while for people to figure out why is was so damn quick.

oldmodman

Established Member
That's really nice work. That should fool just about anyone.

But I have to tell you about one I saw at a friends shop. The cars owner wanted a "different" type of hidden system. So he got one of those NOS subwoofers. And hid a real bottle inside the fake bottle subwoofer. The sub still worked and he had the shorty five pound bottle inside it. He would tell people that he had NOS and show them the fake bottle and everyone would get a good laugh, until they got their asses handed to them.

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
Looks sweet. I'm hiding my bottle with the old gym bag trick. Also put the solenoid in the fender so it can't be seen.

vr4_007

Established Member
actually the brain unit fits under the wiper cowl PERFECT..then run the lines with the black plastic wire loom... I have a buddy that did the same but put sneaky peet NOS bottles in both doors, last about 3 runs with a 200 shot.. talk about a nasty lil suprise!

Brian Unit? Details/Link?

Fat-cat

Established Member
Brian Unit? Details/Link?

I think he meant Brain Unit. lol If you dont know what a zex kit Brain looks like check their web page.

Install looks good so far Ken. However if you are crossing the boarded having the bottle in might be mistake if they see past your box. BUT its likely they will miss it. Im going to let mine all hang out :) im to lazy to hide anything

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
Thanks guys. I heard of that gym bag trick before, sounds cool also! As soon as I upgrade my fuel system I'll be going for the full 125hp shot. :)

redfr03svtsnake

Import Killer since 03'
Established Member
im doing the same thing minus the hiding....lol... doing a 75 shot, cept mines going ontop of a 2.2 kb with 17-18 psi,race gas, new fuel lines/2xfpdms etc

Last edited:

exdeath

Established Member
Do an EGR delete but leave the vacuum line harness (all that crap on the side of the blower and running along the firewall) and EGR tube to conceal the lines and run the nozzles to the intercooler core behind the blower. Disguise the solenoid as the EGR valve itself at the back of the blower or one of the other parts on the side of the blower.

Perfectly concealed, keeps the wet outside of the blower itself, and drastically improves IAT2 and improves blower/intercooler effectiveness in addition to the raw introduction of nitrous.

*evil grin*

Users who are viewing this thread