Nitrous Sleeper Setup In-progress

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
Well I received my Zex wet kit this week and started the install. I'm working from the back of the car to the front. Besides under the hood, I want a complete sleeper kit so here's a few pics of what I've done so far. Let me know what you think.

Zex Wet Kit (75-125hp)
-Zex Dual Purge
-Zex Bottle Heater
-Zex Remote Opener
-Zex TC Window Switch
-Zex Safety Blowdown Valve

zex.jpg

Tools Required
beer.jpg

Bottle mounted with opener and heater.
nitrous.jpg

Constructing a fake sub box. The back piece can be seen mounted in the pic above. The rest of the box is velcrowed to the back panel and keeps it stationary so it literally takes 3 seconds to get access to the bottle.

box.jpg

I was initially going to mount the cone of an old sub and cut off the magnet but found this instead.
grille.jpg

The cardboard backing behind the screen looks like a real sub surprisingly so that was glued to the box and screen screwed on top of it.
grille2.jpg

More tools needed
beer.jpg

Final product!
sub2.jpg

sub.jpg

su2b.jpg

The only thing left to do in the trunk is screw on the n20 pressure sensor for the guage and install the safety blowdown tube.

Next days off I'll tackle the hidden custom switch panel and wiring.

:beer:

Last edited:

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
Clever! Let's see an engine bay pic. Are the solenoids, nozzles, etc hidden too?

bmxer89

Established Member
Thats bad ass i want to see what it looks liek under the hood.

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
looks almost believable. Now you need to mount an old amp on the side and run a fake power cable to it that just dead ends under the seat.

that would be believable! unless they ask to hear it

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
looks almost believable. Now you need to mount an old amp on the side and run a fake power cable to it that just dead ends under the seat.

that would be believable! unless they ask to hear it

Thats when you just tell them something is F'd up with the amp and it won't turn on power to the sub...lol :beer:

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
Glad you all are liking it. I'm not going to hide anything under the hood though. Only what's inside the car. I'm not trying to be stealth from everyone, just cops and when I cross the border on road trips. When I get time in the next few weeks I'll have the hidden switch panel done and everything plumbed under the hood and will post more pics here.

As for the speaker wire and amp, I actually thought about it, but no use, when I open the trunk and someone sees a sub, they will think nothing of it. My last two vehicles had big stereos and I always kept all wires and amps hidden anyways.

venom04svt

Established Member
actually the brain unit fits under the wiper cowl PERFECT..then run the lines with the black plastic wire loom... I have a buddy that did the same but put sneaky peet NOS bottles in both doors, last about 3 runs with a 200 shot.. talk about a nasty lil suprise!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice "toolkit" there! LOL! As far as the nitrous setup, very nice. :)

Users who are viewing this thread