Nitrous and Cj manifold, anyone running this combo?

Redline8k

Established Member
Just what the title asks. I see that the Boss mani seems to be prefered , but was wondering if people have gone the CJ route if it has offered up a large enough increase to justify the added cost of all the CJ goodies.

Need4Speed03

Established Member
Just what the title asks. I see that the Boss mani seems to be prefered , but was wondering if people have gone the CJ route if it has offered up a large enough increase to justify the added cost of all the CJ goodies.

Only one I seen was the strickly performance car at Bradenton, but they were running a direct port setup.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
I have sold plenty of NX systems for CJ manifold owners. Shoot me a PM or call if you have any questions about doing it.

NitrousExpress

Established Member
The cobra jet manifold works great. We have a plate available for it as well as a custom plumbed direct port setup. No issues with running nitrous on one. :rockon: ^^

-Garrett

sspstangbanger

Pushrod Killer!
Established Member
4a6c23672a137ba3a4cdb03d0d38bbb0.jpg

You mean like this?

Nx plate is nice piece for sure

dennisn

Established Member
image_zps6dfb7bc3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]Dude your mods are almost identical. What kind of times you running?

Last edited:

Redline8k

Established Member
thanks for posting dennis, we met at the last CMC track event we were talking at end after the awards. Ill pm you some questions. My plan of attack for the car has changed.

Im sure Ill be talking to both Garrett and Steve as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread