Nissan GT-R vs Corvette Z06 C6 C5

25psi

Established Member
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJrgSv6z-BM]YouTube - Nissan GT-R vs Corvette Z06 C6 C5[/ame]

:shrug:

musclefan21

Established Member
popcorn.jpg

I have a feeling this is gonna be another long thread. get your seats before they are gone!

mr2cam

Established Member
Finally a video showing people using the GTR for what it was built for :)

mustangbee

Established Member
wow thats amazing, ive seen stock evos, barely modded R34, 350z, cobras, and sti's pass C6 Zs on a road course.

wow, a GTR managed to do the same? incredible

25psi

Established Member
wow thats amazing, ive seen stock evos, barely modded R34, 350z, cobras, and sti's pass C6 Zs on a road course.

wow, a GTR managed to do the same? incredible

I'm just waiting on this miracle Z06 that seems to own a GTR on the tracks. Have you seen it?

musclefan21

Established Member
oh by the way, every vette driver at tracks are the baddest driver in the world and squuezes 100% out of the car and yet still lost to a GTR Mr. 25psi! :bored:

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
If anyone actually thinks a 480hp ~3800# AWD car can beat (equal drivers) a 505hp ~3100# car on any non-autocross course, you must have been sleeping during physics class.

Nissan got caught red handed inflating their numbers, so the GTR's claims are all b.s. to me.

gt347mustang

Established Member
Wow! great post.... Not!

music sucked(well, didn't go with the vid)!
the vid showed a bunch of newbs driving real expensive cars. the guy in the gtr just had more balls, hence the passing.

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
It was obvious the guys in the vettes had more sense with their money for 2 reasons... No point in tearing up their cars just to beat some guy in a ricer that doesn't mind throwing his money away and the fact that with the same amount of money they purchased a better performing car.

DopeStang

Established Member
its just a video...its doesnt prove anything...just some amatures on a track...there skill levels could be different, lol everyone is already pissed

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
There was certainly some good driving in there by all 4 drivers. I could care less about either car, but it looks pretty clear to me that the 1st and 3rd drivres let him go by. The 1st held him off just fine, the second didn't seem to be as good a driver, and the 3rddidn't go at it for very long. Nothing to say that the Nissan guy couldn't overtake them if it were a full on race, I'm just stating what the video shows.

its just a video...its doesnt prove anything...just some amatures on a track...there skill levels could be different, lol everyone is already pissed

I don't think too many people were gettin pissy. I just think a lot of people like to get pissy with 25psi. He doesn't bother me one way or another any more than some of the other people some members have odds with.

Last edited:

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
Looks as though all three Vettes were dragging his ass and they got tired of the ricer in trail and flagged him by.

Users who are viewing this thread