Nice little fall shoot today with my SGM

peteypab2133

Established Member
great shots! is that the low splitter on the front end?

Yes,
Its not as low as the pictures look. I have yet to scrape it. But I guess that might change after I lower it. Good thing its relatively cheap to replace!

Damn I miss the fall changes of trees. Here in Az everything is just always brown or green. Awesome pics!!
Thanks!
Yea, but atleast you can drive year round :) I drive from march till november.
Gorgeous pics! what lens?
Thank you.. I was using my prime 50mm 1.4G on most shots. Others were the basic lens kit that came with my camera.

Sweet Pics :beer:, My brother has a house near lake monroe
whenever I get up there next and the weather is right, Ill drive mine up.
Let me know when that is!
Amazing!! My SGM was due to be production complete today! Pictures are AWESOME!

Thanks,,,, You will find yourself staring for the firt 4 or 5 days minimum. Then the next few taking pictures. Then you MIIIGHT drive it lol

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
VERY sweet pics! Nice. :beer:

Guess all of us Oct/Nov build guys picked SGM. lol

Last edited:

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
Wow nice job, but with that car, can you take a bad pic? LoL.

Looks awesome.

SVTKen

Established Member
Man, that looks amazing! The sterling gray with the black stripes and the SVT PP wheels is an incredible combo, and what nice contrast with all the colorful trees in the background. Are you a photographer by profession?

I am now using one of your photos as a wallpaper and have bookmarked this discussion so I don't lose it!

peteypab2133

Established Member
Man, that looks amazing! The sterling gray with the black stripes and the SVT PP wheels is an incredible combo, and what nice contrast with all the colorful trees in the background. Are you a photographer by profession?

I am now using one of your photos as a wallpaper and have bookmarked this discussion so I don't lose it!

Thanks for the kind words... I have thought about getting more serious, but I have yet to charge anyone for anything or any job I have ever done. It's a hobby of mine and at some point I will take it further. I have done work for dealerships (not inventory but main site graphics) and a few engagement shoots for friends. Sooner or later!

Franz

Speed Freak
Established Member
I sure miss those Indiana Fall days! (I attended Taylor U in Upland for four years).

Great car shots!

peteypab2133

Established Member
I sure miss those Indiana Fall days! (I attended Taylor U in Upland for four years).

Great car shots!

If that has anything to do with the upland brewery I love the micro beers they sell. Thanks btw! I moved here in February so I am still getting situated and still get lost

Ill hit you up when I head up that way, won't be until sometime in Nov.

sounds like a plan
Nice....real nice. Great pics and a good spot too.

Thank you!
Wow! These photos would look great in a wall calendar! Thanks for sharing!

If I only owned a calendar company now :banana: I guess I could submit one lol

Shhhh

Established Member
Thanks for the new background on my work computer hahaha. I had my car but these pictures are awesome :beer:

peteypab2133

Established Member
Thanks for the new background on my work computer hahaha. I had my car but these pictures are awesome :beer:

Thanks! Makes me feel proud that people are using these. Your like the 4th person lol. I used one as well!!

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Well I'll help level out the praise...

Looks crappy

For real
:)

Last edited:

Speed_Addict

Established Member
Looks great for sure. Love the Indiana colors right now but they are going away quickly. It's going to be gray and ugly soon. Your car looks great for sure.....

Very nice photos and thanks for sharing.

SMOKE

Old School ROUSH
Established Member
Agreed .. not looking forward to the winter but this fall shoot will help!!
Great pics and set-up with the contrast.

Definately wallpaper quality!!

CMP

Fanatic Cobra Poster
Established Member
Very nice car:banana:. Hopefully I will have pictures of mine soon...just need to work out the logistics as I have a full work week and there is a slight possible chance I might not be able to pick it up this weekend (already told the dealership to keep it under wraps and to not let anyone sit in it or drive it).

Users who are viewing this thread