Nice little fall shoot today with my SGM

peteypab2133

Established Member
So I washed up the car today, and decided it was one of the last days to drive it before the weather starts to change... I have some mods planned and a few on the way right now I noticed everyone was taking pics of trees and stuff, so here is a short go around by myself.. Enjoy!

Here ya go...

Tonyalaskarms

Harley Rider
Established Member
DAM you have the finest car on the planet, i'm glad I will have its twin in a couple weeks....O and by the way photographer could be your second job for sure...by the way what % tint do you have?

Last edited:

Paul1138

Established Member
Friggin' tits, brother. Well done. That HDR shot was interesting. Can't wait until mine arrives (same color and all that jazz)

peteypab2133

Established Member
Gay color car, sweet trees. Lol. Looks great Pete.

You know it! Love this color with overcast

Very sharp! Love the grey and the tree contrast!
Thanks!!
Down in the Bloomington area there are lots of state parks and lakes. This was at Lake Monroe!

DAM you have the finest car on the planet, i'm glad I will have its twin in a couple weeks....O and by the way photographer could be your second job for sure...by the way what % tint do you have?

I used to do free lance work for people a few years back on the side. No time anymore, I am looking to get the new Nikon D600 for a new rig. The tint is 15% and the place that did it out here was really really good.

Friggin' tits, brother. Well done. That HDR shot was interesting. Can't wait until mine arrives (same color and all that jazz)

Arg! There can be only ONE! I was hoping this color was going to be rare, but its too bad ass to be rare lol

Very nice pics, well done!

Thank you sir!

HansHeinen

SHELBYS ARE ME
Established Member
Sweet STG! Got my Window Sticker this morning. Mine is same color but with DIB stripes but it says on my sticker that its sonic blue stripes.. I thought that was the seat color. Has that not been fixed on the build sheet from the" Build you own" on the Ford Website!
Nyway, pics of mine when I get it!!

Myfast70

Established Member
Damn I miss the fall changes of trees. Here in Az everything is just always brown or green. Awesome pics!!

Slowponycar

Established Member
Sweet Pics :beer:, My brother has a house near lake monroe
whenever I get up there next and the weather is right, Ill drive mine up.

Users who are viewing this thread