NHMC Fall Dyno Day- Saturday October 15th

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
New Hampshire Mustang Club's Fall Dyno Day will be scheduled for Saturday, October 15th at Performance Dyno at 34 Staniels Dr. in Loudon, NH.
Party starts at 9am
Cost will be $50.00 per car for two pulls including air/fuel

I will also be getting two trophies for the day for Motorhead Magazine for...

1. Highest Horsepower pull N/A
2. Highest Horsepower pull Forced induction

Last edited:

Dennis O'Shea

I'LL be in charge of the table where ED will be signing Autograph's Lets keep it orderly so everyone can get one Hey by the way still waiting for my ED"s Day Plate

Special Ed

boom goes the dynomite...
Established Member
if my car is out of the shop by then ill be up.. i wanna get up there and talk to someone about tuning neways.. big winter plans could be coming my way

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
So far I have me, Howie8124, a whipple Cobra and a Vortech GT heading up from down here. 2 more cars still awaiting a response

langod

Cobra: The Anti-hybrid
Established Member
A friend of mine is gonna cruise up with me -- he's got a new Mazdaspeed 3. Ridiculously fun car to drive. I really want to see what it dynos -- it feels faster than 265 crank HP.

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
I just had Pete re-tune my Cobra. It had an old tune putting out
463 RWHP and 518 RWTQ with mods and a Magnaflow catback.
I put on a stock Cobra catback with Magnaflow Hi-Flow mufflers
recently and now my new tune turned out 470 RWHP and 514 RWTQ.
Surprised? ... we were! I'll be there Saturday for Dyno Day.

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
You are the owner of Carol's old car right? We met at the mustang mania show up an anheiser......good to see ya joined up here!!

+1 to numbers

Yeah that was me. Found out through Pete and the dyno that she was wrong and the car was not ported. So little of a let down. Just keeping it clean and maybe do some upgrades next year. Posted a thread earlier of some new pics of the car, looking good lowered and with new wheels.

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
Yeah that was me. Found out through Pete and the dyno that she was wrong and the car was not ported. So little of a let down. Just keeping it clean and maybe do some upgrades next year. Posted a thread earlier of some new pics of the car, looking good lowered and with new wheels.

If you're interested in porting the stock Eaton, let me know. Pete, Rick and I can help you do the install in no time. We did an article about Posi Performance for Motorhead magazine and swapped out 2-3 blowers that day. Its even easier if you could "borrow" a spare Eaton from someone to send out for porting so you don't have to disable the car all that time while it's out.

Users who are viewing this thread