• No, don't care

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • OP is a Planter

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
How many of you are getting completely turned off by all this racial and political crap the NFL is spewing? I for one probably won't be watching at all for at least the remainder of the year, and I doubt i will buy a ticket or anything NFL for years to come. Getting pretty sick of ignorant millionaires thinking their opinions are superior over the general public.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm not going to watch anymore.....unless the Texans make the playoffs......sooooo I won't be watching anymore.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Not that interested in pro football. This controversy is stupid. What are they actually protesting? Do they not like trump? Do they not like America? Do they not like the national anthem? Are they protesting inequalities about how blacks are treated by police(I think that was Kapernicks original bs)? If these guys cared so much they should give half their salaries to legit charities in their communities. Without the ability to play football most would be in jail or demanding $15 to make you a burger.

At the end of the day these players are there for entertainment. I don't care nor do I need to know your personal beliefs. Entertain me.

And I don't think there is a way to know how many people are watching football. I believe everything is linked to the neilsen ratings surveys. Just put on the survey you didn't watch it.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
How many of you are getting completely turned off by all this racial and political crap the NFL is spewing? I for one probably won't be watching at all for at least the remainder of the year, and I doubt i will buy a ticket or anything NFL for years to come. Getting pretty sick of ignorant millionaires thinking their opinions are superior over the general public.

Hopefully ticket prices go down and I can afford to go to more games!

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Lol, someone tell them they are kneeling to Trump!
Quit watching pro ball long ago outside superbowl.
College ball gets me tuned in but I am slowly moving more towards soccer.
I appreciate a good protest but the image just rips at my heart.

blah blah blah

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Lol, someone tell them they are kneeling to Trump!
Quit watching pro ball long ago outside superbowl.
College ball gets me tuned in but I am slowly moving more towards soccer.
I appreciate a good protest but the image just rips at my heart.

blah blah blah

330qn89.jpg

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Posted in the other thread, but Broncos and Steelers have both announced today they will stand. However I'm thinking they've given too large a segment the middle finger to make this forgettable in a week.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Almost make it tempting to sign up for Facebook, nahh

blah blah blah

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Fixed it. Not a facebook link

However, the video that was in the facebook link was comedy gold. It was like a giant jerry Springer block party. Search facebook for it.

Sent from my LG-UK495 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Leave it to my broncos to lead the way back to morality. Very proud of them.

Some teams didnt kneel in the first place...

This is a tough one. On one hand the Texans are pretty upstanding. None of them took a knee. They generally won't draft or sign a player with issues. You don't see their players out acting crazy. Then you have guys like JJ who raised nearly $40M for hurricane relief efforts among many other charitable acts, and Deshaun giving away his first game check.

On the other hand the NFL as a whole acted horribly this weekend and the commissioner is a colossal dickhead.

Tough call.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm done with the NFL. I didn't watch last year with the raised fist in the air crap and I'm not watching it this year with the kneeling at our National Anthem.
I'm also going to take it one step further and not buy any NFL merchandise as well.

stang910

Established Member
My team didn't protest last Sunday, but they are guilty by association. If the NFL thinks they need to shove their views down my throat I just won't watch. I didn't tune in on Sunday to watch a protest and I sure didn't want to be forced to watch it. The NFL has it's own TV channel yet they chose to take advantage of the beginning of the game to force millions to watch.

For those that don't think it's disrespectful to kneel because they claim they aren't doing it to disrespect the flag, what would you think if a stranger purposely spit in your face and said sorry I have nothing against you I just wanted to make a point to everybody watching.

Beavis281

Established Member
For those that don't think it's disrespectful to kneel because they claim they aren't doing it to disrespect the flag, what would you think if a stranger purposely spit in your face and said sorry I have nothing against you I just wanted to make a point to everybody watching.

Well put.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Watched last week and will watch this week.

Haven't bought anything in years when it comes to NFL merch.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
And I don't think there is a way to know how many people are watching football. I believe everything is linked to the neilsen ratings surveys. Just put on the survey you didn't watch it.

How do you even get a survey to fill out? I went to the Nielsen website and it has no info on how to be selected to submit a survey. Seems to be geared to corporations using the ratings.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
How do you even get a survey to fill out? I went to the Nielsen website and it has no info on how to be selected to submit a survey. Seems to be geared to corporations using the ratings.

I've gotten them in the past. Most recently I received a set for my entire family to fill out regarding radio listening. Not sure how I got on the list, but that is how they project who's watching/listening.

On another note, I think they had an NFL game last night? Watched instead my Alma Mater(high school) Denton High School Broncos vs Denton Ryan Raiders last night on ESPN 2. I'm old and feel asleep shortly after half time.

Users who are viewing this thread